Match Of The Day Thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boateng ripping right into Phil Brown there.

He is spot on. That team talk on the pitch was the turning point for Hull, they've been rank rotten since.

So they have been shite because they are still in the huff? That is pathetic if true, they are professionals and should act like it. Phil Brown shouldn't have done what he done but to blame that is shite.

He is spot on. That team talk on the pitch was the turning point for Hull, they've been rank rotten since.

So they have been shite because they are still in the huff? That is pathetic if true, they are professionals and should act like it. Phil Brown shouldn't have done what he done but to blame that is shite.

Spot on (tu)

At the start of last season I think it was just the whole novelty of the EPL kicking in, apart from that they are a poor squad.

Footballer's aren't that smart IMO. A good man manager (Smith) can get extraordinary performances out of average players. Brown wasn't a good enough man manager to get away with doing what he did, which makes it a huge mistake on his part. All in my opinion, of course.

Footballer's aren't that smart IMO. A good man manager (Smith) can get extraordinary performances out of average players. Brown wasn't a good enough man manager to get away with doing what he did, which makes it a huge mistake on his part. All in my opinion, of course.

I totally agree with you Phil Brown is a bad man manager but he doesn't or didn't play football for Hull. The Hull players have been rotten for a long time and they are looking for excuses in stead of admitting that they are not good enough.

I totally agree with you Phil Brown is a bad man manager but he doesn't or didn't play football for Hull. The Hull players have been rotten for a long time and they are looking for excuses in stead of admitting that they are not good enough.

It's a hard one to call. You look at the effect that good managers have on teams and the effect that bad managers have on teams and I think it's wrong to underestimate just how important the role of the manager truly is.

It's a hard one to call. You look at the effect that good managers have on teams and the effect that bad managers have on teams and I think it's wrong to underestimate just how important the role of the manager truly is.

(tu) I see what you are saying. I just think the players need to shoulder the blame as well instead of pointing fingers. I am glad Hull are going down.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Everytime Gary linekar says " the football league show with maniche " i always think of the former chelsea player

:lol:

His goal in Euro 2004 :praise:

Steven Ireland is one player i would like to see at rangers, although his second name wouldnt be nice on the back of our top :(. but his talent is getting wasted at city, he should be on that team sheet before De Jong, Viera and Barry

Steven Ireland is one player i would like to see at rangers, although his second name wouldnt be nice on the back of our top :(. but his talent is getting wasted at city, he should be on that team sheet before De Jong, Viera and Barry

(tu) Outstanding talent last season but unfortunately this season he hasn't featured much but he is more creative than the rest of the City midfield!

(tu) Outstanding talent last season but unfortunately this season he hasn't featured much but he is more creative than the rest of the City midfield!

Agree mate, a great box to box player and has a great eye for goal. Been injured alot this season but would be one of the first names on my first XI anyway. Would love us to sign him but his name puts me off haha.