Kenny Miller 20 goals this season

WilliamFyfe

It's been a really good season for Miller. When we resigned him i didn't believe he'd score lots of goals for us but he's proved me wrong. If Boyd doesn't start scoring soon he'll catch him.

One season wonder next year he will be shite, i still don't rate Miller.

It's been a really good season for Miller. When we resigned him i didn't believe he'd score lots of goals for us but he's proved me wrong. If Boyd doesn't start scoring soon he'll catch him.

He had a good season last season too. If Miller wasnt there Boyd would not score anywhere near the amount. He was just less popular last season. He makes the final 3d on the pitch and is one of the teams only willing runners. He plays to win and that is exactly waht we need.

Miller must be close to Boyd Goalscoring tally this season?

A certain RM member could be looking at another charitable donation, after a bold statement at the start of this season :sherlock:

That'll be two years in a row :lol:

No one was expecting him to score 15+ goals a season nevermind 20. His work rate is second to none and also gives the taig defenders a night mare when hes up against them. You one of those who will never accept him because he played for them ?

Who was it that said if Miller scored 20 goals they would donate money to the Rangers charity foundation?

Think it was Boab, not 100% sure on that but.

Aye was Boab im sure. :craphead: sorry Boab.