Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we do get it to number 1 or at least above them.

But to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck just as long as we wrap the title up on Sunday!

I want this as much as the league TBH and it would be a massive GIRFUY and imo the league will be won for sure on Sunday they wont be Utd we can party then by 7 Tina Turner (hopefully be No.1)

How can you say you want this song as far up in the charts just as much as Rangers Football Club claiming two titles in a row?

Ok its our anthem, but as long as our football team have the championship wrapped up this weekend I'll be at my most happiest.

i don't want it just as much but i really want it too happen but i have no doubt in my mind i will be celebrating our 53rd come 2.30pm on sunday but i would be rather gutted if we won the league and got beat i want a win

If the leagues won b4 kick off we won't lose the hibs game IMO, We can then afford to relax and play gd football, I think taking the title pressure away from the boys shoulders will be a great relief for them. I'd prefer if timmy didn't win on Sunday and make the 90mins at Easter rd a nerve free party

I take it from the digs I'm getting that pirate bay is similar to limewire etc? Ie a non payment site

I've never been on 'pirate bay' but I suppose I shudve guessed by the name. doh!

:lol:

Thats nothing mate.

If you want to see a classic RM slagging look up the post a picture of yourself thread in off topic and look for gogzy's shite kitchen! :BELM:

lol.jpg

:lol:

What a cheap cunt! :lol:

says it all really...

it'd be hilarious if he used the same payment method to buy them from the same site. Lol, it will only count as 1 download lol

doh

Your as bad as him!!

haha. Pirate Bay downloads dont count atall :rolleyes:

haha thats different class man

what's more, the tube has confessed to downloading a song 10 times off PB, which is currently being looked at by the goverment (bill) and mpaa, he thought by downloading said song 10 times was going help make it to number 1? instead he's fucked himself like some hermy.

as for tiny or gerry hitting number one, fuck that shit, fed up with it because there's only one song that should be number one is the sash, why this was never played on top of the pops or cduk i'll never know.

bears!! this way you can keep downloading but for free ---- How To Download The Single Without The Need To Purchase And Still Have It Count For The Charts This Is How.

If you don’t have a Credit Card and want to support this cause for free, there’s still a way !

1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it g...ives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click [sTORE] /”Join Now”, Click “Join Nokia Music”, fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says “Redeem Pin” Click on “Continue”

5) Enter this code it will give you £4 free credit

DHBQ-2LBM-96Q8-PD9W

6) Search for: Tina Turner- THE BEST

7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.

it works haha you get 4 pound every time you enter that code, you dont have to put in your email address just make one up cos you dont have to verify it :D

also on itunes etc you can download 3times per day and it all counts we got an email from the official chart company saying this :D lets do this!!! number 7 is not good enough :D

bears!! this way you can keep downloading but for free ---- How To Download The Single Without The Need To Purchase And Still Have It Count For The Charts This Is How.

If you don’t have a Credit Card and want to support this cause for free, there’s still a way !

1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it g...ives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click [sTORE] /”Join Now”, Click “Join Nokia Music”, fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says “Redeem Pin” Click on “Continue”

5) Enter this code it will give you £4 free credit

DHBQ-2LBM-96Q8-PD9W

6) Search for: Tina Turner- THE BEST

7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.

it works haha you get 4 pound every time you enter that code, you dont have to put in your email address just make one up cos you dont have to verify it :D

also on itunes etc you can download 3times per day and it all counts we got an email from the official chart company saying this :D lets do this!!! number 7 is not good enough :D

there's about 10 different 1s, i just picked the 1st 1 (tu)