Sammy Baird

bluemc

Lots of Love Grandpa

We would like to sincerely thank everyone at Rangers Football Club for their love and support to us at this time.

Your comments are very much appreciated to his grandchildren who are reading these.

You will always be in our hearts with so many precious memories.

We will miss you.

Lots and Lots of Love from Rebecca, Gemma & Fergus xxxxxx

Lots of Love Grandpa

We would like to sincerely thank everyone at Rangers Football Club for their love and support to us at this time.

Your comments are very much appreciated to his grandchildren who are reading these.

We will miss you.

May your smile light up Heaven, Sammy. R.I.P

I was not only fortunate to see Sammy play many times when I was a wee boy but I will never forget the day when he signed my Cigarette Card with his picture on it.He had the most infectious smile you ever saw and he instantly became a Hero to me along with the rest of that wonderful team from the 1950's.

Rangers would be blessed to have a left sided player like Sammy these days.

Your memory will never be forgotten.

Lots of Love Grandpa

We will miss you.

(tu)

R.I.P

Anyone know if there will be a minutes silence/applause on sunday ?

Hi Hutchy

I am Sammy's Grandaughter, at the moment the teams are in discussion whether to have a silence or applause, as far as we know the teams are wearing black armbands and there will be a minutes silence but nothing has been confirmed so far.

Thank you for your support.

Gemma :)