RM's Rangers Greatest Team

MartinGers93

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point in me voting for players I never saw in the flesh/live...

Walter Smith

McCoist - Hateley

Albertz - Ferguson - McCall - Laudrup

Numan - Gough - Weir - Stevens

Goram

Categories should have been split up into forwards and midfielders, people in the midfield section never midfielders in their lives ! :sherlock:

well i was taking from the scotland greatest team format so it was strikers too late to change it now i do see where you're coming from but strikers is better imo

Categories should have been split up into forwards and midfielders, people in the midfield section never midfielders in their lives ! :sherlock:

It's a generational thing BLUE.

I'm sure Willie Waddell, Willie Henderson and Willie Johnston would be surprised to find out that they were midfielders.

It's a generational thing BLUE.

I'm sure Willie Waddell, Willie Henderson and Willie Johnston would be surprised to find out that they were midfielders.

exactly what manticore says i have never known players as forwards they are either strikers or wingers

well i was taking from the scotland greatest team format so it was strikers too late to change it now i do see where you're coming from but strikers is better imo

That was your first mistake taking that format, that was created by bheggars for bheggars, no insult intended to you. I never watched that programme on principal but I clocked the team. NO JIM BAXTER nor JOHN GRIEG GREATEST RANGER ? Absolutely shocking ! That to me was a slap in the face for us, intentional of course. While the bheggars greatest player wife beater johnstone and BJK gets in ? :sherlock:

That was your first mistake taking that format, that was created by bheggars for bheggars, no insult intended to you. I never watched that programme on principal but I clocked the team. NO JIM BAXTER nor JOHN GRIEG GREATEST RANGER ? Absolutely shocking ! That to me was a slap in the face for us, intentional of course. While the bheggars greatest player wife beater johnstone and BJK gets in ? :sherlock:

Sorry Mate rant over carry on with yer poll ! (tu);):sherlock: