RM's Rangers Greatest Team

MartinGers93

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=skins' date='26 April 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1272321014'

post='1057909839]

Aye was thinking about this except making it a Walter Smith greatest Rangers team

awrite awrite we aw know Mr Rangers will get the manager but it would be fair to people like Graeme Souness or big Jock Wallace

I meant only players that had played under Walter in his 2 terms

No point in me voting for players I never saw in the flesh/live...

Walter Smith

McCoist - Hateley

Albertz - Ferguson - McCall - Laudrup

Numan - Gough - Weir - Stevens

Goram

no Gazza Muff??

Personally don't think Prso should be an option. Even Novo has done more for the club than Prso ever did.

Richard Gough is the best defender and Laudrup is the best player, imo. :praise:

Personally don't think Prso should be an option. Even Novo has done more for the club than Prso ever did.

Richard Gough is the best defender and Laudrup is the best player, imo. :praise:

i done this poll based on stats and ability and Prso imo is the best player i've ever seen play for Rangers minding the fact tht im only 16.Novo may have done more but big Dado had an injury for a while which effectively ended his career for rangers and football and he gave his all for this club and i have no doubt in my mind if he could have carried on he would have because he loves this club and was an amazing player rant over.To answer why Boyd and Ferguson are only the list as I said this based on stats and ability and Kris Boyd's goal to games ratio 2nd to none while Barry Ferguson is one the greatest Rangers players of the last 20 years he has captained rangers to 2/3 league titles a treble and a european final what more can you say.

theres no doubt that if we had got Prso 3-4 years earlier he would have been one of the best rangers ever, :uk: he was a brilliant player and that was him nearing the end of his career

cheers fur the backup iggy

nae probs bud :21:

theres no doubt that if we had got Prso 3-4 years earlier he would have been one of the best rangers ever, :uk: he was a brilliant player and that was him nearing the end of his career

cheers fur the backup iggy

nae probs bud :21:

Well I never saw Hateley my da says Prso has been the best striker since Hateley and was well up there with him

I could not pick the best ever Rangers team as we have had to many good players at Ibrox.

Fair enough and it was so hard to pick players and leave out certain players who could have easily made it like Durrant, Cox and Walters but i felt i had to keep it as varied as possible

I went along with Muff on this one and only picked people I saw in the flesh.My team would be virtually unbeatable as I ended up with;

2 managers...3 goalkeepers...8 "defenders"...8 "midfielders"...

and 6 "Strikers".

Not sure if the Referee would suss out this discrepancy and it may be a bit crowded in the dressing room, but I think I'm on a winner here.

Some of us older codgers could probably have named a few more players from bygone days also, but it was fun doing.

Thumbs up for posting it young fella.:clap::pipe:

I could not pick the best ever Rangers team as we have had to many good players at Ibrox.

Yer right Minst been thinkin about players deemed not good enough to be even mentioned:

Ian Durrant

Tam Forsyth

Alex MacDonald

Tommy McLean

Dave Smith

Kai Johansen

Davy Wilson

Ian McMillan

Alex Scott.

To many good players right enough Sir ! (tu):sherlock:

it could be no other than mccoist and hately upfront. those two together for 2 or 3 seasons were a match made in heaven. brand and miller sounded like a great partnership (according to my old man), but we could do with a mccoist/hately partnership now. i'm sure one season they scored nearly 60 goals between them

Its sad that I saw none of these players in the flesh, but I've seen enough of them in DVDs etc to know how good they are, so here goes.

Goram

Jardine-Gough-Butcher-Greig

Laudrup-Gazza-Baxter-Cooper

McCoist-Hateley

Manager: SIR Walter Wattie 9-in-a-row Smithy Smith

:wink: