Another doom and gloom Daryll "exclusive"

The season ticket money and CL money will go to the owner of the club to distribute accordingly and as far as I remember that is David Murray, and I guarentee it wont be invested in the team or the stadium!

The money will go to Rangers FC's overheads - not MIH/Lloyds as you erroneously suggest.

Well its my opinion that the Ellis deal wont happen, the king deal wont happen and this years money will not be re-invested where needed and will simply disapear into murray;s wine yards

No one knows what will happen with ellis so you are entitled to that opinion but your opinion on our season ticket money doesn’t stand up to scrutiny as all the money will be listed in the accounts for any shareholder to inspect at the end of the year

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He waited to the league was won because he was told to and because AJ and Ellis were meant to be meeting this week.

It's nothing to do with Smith or Bain it's dave kings, paul murray and Douglas parks version of events not the whole picture.

The club have denied that is where the season ticket money is going, it makes no sense that it would. If you have a shred of evidence i sugegst you post it.....

Rangers money can't go "straight to MIH" that statement alone shows you don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

The club has provided the same drivel as last year ( a plan is in place bla bla bla ) smith has says he has no idea what his budget is if any and can YOU tell me where the season ticket money and CL money will go! because the club hasnt said that either have they! and david Murray own rangers he do what he wants with the money!

I have told you, on operating costs listed in the accounts, they are there you you to read but you won't do that as that doesn't suit your ridiculous arguement.

But our operating costs will be much lower in 3 weeks time as we have 6 1st team players ooc and away so these costs have been coming down in yet we are earning more money! where will it go?

Wwe don't know yet as the board haven't decided how to spend it. It may go on new contracts for the management team and players. It may go on new players, it may be put in the bank. Wherever it goes it will show on this year accounts which run to the 30th june.

The season ticket money and CL money will go to the owner of the club to distribute accordingly and as far as I remember that is David Murray, and I guarentee it wont be invested in the team or the stadium!

The money will go to Rangers FC's overheads - not MIH/Lloyds as you erroneously suggest.

Well its my opinion that the Ellis deal wont happen, the king deal wont happen and this years money will not be re-invested where needed and will simply disapear into murray;s wine yards

No one knows what will happen with ellis so you are entitled to that opinion but your opinion on our season ticket money doesn’t stand up to scrutiny as all the money will be listed in the accounts for any shareholder to inspect at the end of the year

In that case then we wait until December to find out if what Walter has warned us of is true!

this paye tax issue, i worked as a contractor for a while and worked under the umbrella company idea. if the taxman wanted to bring me to task on this method of payment then i would expect the hmrc to deal with ME and not the company that gave me the work or the umbrella company that sorted out my weekly wage. in this case it shud be the players(worker) brought to task and not the club(employer), however i may well be well wide of the mark with my thoughts on this issue but its the only experience ive had with tax avoidance issues.

i'll say one thing though.....

anyone who is thinking of doing contracting in their area of work should defo go for it. it can be very profitable.

it worked out wen i was doing it that i payed tax and ni on the minimum wage while being paid far more!

for example..

if you where earning £18 an hour, doing 37hrs per wk.

total pre tax of £666 per wk.

if the national minimum wage is say £6. 6x37 =222

you would only pay tax and ni on £222 of that wage.(roughly £56).

leaving you with £666-£56 =£610.

the only small draw back would be that you would pay the 'umbrella' company a nominal fee of roughly £25/30 per week. so from £666 pre tax you walk away with £580, not bad eh?

ive not got a clue how this is legal or how it worked or even if its still legal to do this but what i do know is i was contracting about 4yrs ago and mr taxman has never questioned my finances

He waited to the league was won because he was told to and because AJ and Ellis were meant to be meeting this week.

It's nothing to do with Smith or Bain it's dave kings, paul murray and Douglas parks version of events not the whole picture.

The club have denied that is where the season ticket money is going, it makes no sense that it would. If you have a shred of evidence i sugegst you post it.....

Rangers money can't go "straight to MIH" that statement alone shows you don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

The club has provided the same drivel as last year ( a plan is in place bla bla bla ) smith has says he has no idea what his budget is if any and can YOU tell me where the season ticket money and CL money will go! because the club hasnt said that either have they! and david Murray own rangers he do what he wants with the money!

I have told you, on operating costs listed in the accounts, they are there you you to read but you won't do that as that doesn't suit your ridiculous arguement.

But our operating costs will be much lower in 3 weeks time as we have 6 1st team players ooc and away so these costs have been coming down in yet we are earning more money! where will it go?

Wwe don't know yet as the board haven't decided how to spend it. It may go on new contracts for the management team and players. It may go on new players, it may be put in the bank. Wherever it goes it will show on this year accounts which run to the 30th june.

I think either way, as long as Murray is anywhere near our club, i feel uneasy as to where the money goes as the man is a thief and a crook, good debate with you though mate

What Walter has warned us of ?

You will be able to tell long before December what we are doing with our money. What you will be able to tell when the accounts come out is that your ridiculous accusation that Sir David would somehow take rangers money and use it for MIH is completely inaccurate.

He cant comment on his own issue's for legal issue's! however your comments are quite correct regarding King

How happy would he be if the papers were speculating in a less than balanced fashion about his businesses because someone within his business was leaking information? Someone who wanted to buy his business?

I think either way, as long as Murray is anywhere near our club, i feel uneasy as to where the money goes as the man is a thief and a crook, good debate with you though mate

No problem, as I say you’re entitled to your opinion but in this case it isn’t accurate.

I can't believe the lapdog is giving himself credit for the "graham duffy exclusive" though.... :lol: you would think he would want to forget that one....

He fair got his backside kicked over that one. :sherlock:

He cant comment on his own issue's for legal issue's! however your comments are quite correct regarding King

How happy would he be if the papers were speculating in a less than balanced fashion about his businesses because someone within his business was leaking information? Someone who wanted to buy his business?

The problem I have on that one is that I hate David Murray and how any rangers fan can call him Sir is beyond me however back to your question, I would feel I would have to speak out and not to some guy who will then phone real radio on behalf, but speak out and let the fans know who is telling the truth and who isnt, Murray's sillence is defenin and it speaks a million words!

The problem I have on that one is that I hate David Murray and how any rangers fan can call him Sir is beyond me however back to your question, I would feel I would have to speak out and not to some guy who will then phone real radio on behalf, but speak out and let the fans know who is telling the truth and who isnt, Murray's sillence is defenin and it speaks a million words!

He has said nothing really since leaving. Why would he come out and answer mr Kings 5th bullshit exclusive?

He has said nothing really since leaving. Why would he come out and answer mr Kings 5th bullshit exclusive?

Because there is so much uncertainty surrounding the club & the direction in which it is going. Murray owns 90% of the club, is responsible for getting us into this mess & the least he can do is give us some answers. It is an absolute disgrace that people are being asked to renew their season tickets when we have silence from Murray....beneath contempt!

Because there is so much uncertainty surrounding the club & the direction in which it is going. Murray owns 90% of the club, is responsible for getting us into this mess & the least he can do is give us some answers. It is an absolute disgrace that people are being asked to renew their season tickets when we have silence from Murray....beneath contempt!

Your not getting the jist of it, SDM is not going to come out everytime King puts out this malarky. I want to know whats happening, and we will in the next week........................

Stil doesnt change the fact that Smith, King, Park and Murray are using Daryl King to spin this story, and I am really surprised that more people dont realise this, just wait 2-3 weeks time when walter walks and we are left with Donald Muir interviewing our new manager, unless changes happen!

For someone who claims he knows fuck all , you know an awful lot don't you ;)

Your not getting the jist of it, SDM is not going to come out everytime King puts out this malarky. I want to know whats happening, and we will in the next week........................

Care to enlighten one!

Stil doesnt change the fact that Smith, King, Park and Murray are using Daryl King to spin this story, and I am really surprised that more people dont realise this, just wait 2-3 weeks time when walter walks and we are left with Donald Muir interviewing our new manager, unless changes happen!

For someone who claims he knows fuck all , you know an awful lot don't you ;)

Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out who is feeding who here mate! you maybe just need to be a little bit more open minded about the situation!

For someone who claims he knows fuck all , you know an awful lot don't you wink.gif

Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out who is feeding who here mate! you maybe just need to be a little bit more open minded about the situation!

Come on behave, its King feeding King

For someone who claims he knows fuck all , you know an awful lot don't you wink.gif

With a little from Park and a little from Smith

With a little from Park and a little from Smith

He gets by with a little help from his friendsrolleyes.gif

Another reason Murray should speak is because, if he can call back some random guy who sent him an email, surely he should address the thousands of rangers fans being scaremoungered by the mhedia!

Trying to get SDM to speak now a days, is like trying to get blood out of stone.

Another reason Murray should speak is because, if he can call back some random guy who sent him an email, surely he should address the thousands of rangers fans being scaremoungered by the mhedia!

Trying to get SDM to speak now a days, is like trying to get blood out of stone.

Not according to Brian! Brian says Murray will phone you if you call his secatary! so I am waiting on him phoning me! I believe he will! honestly!

He has waited till the league was won! why would you slate him for that? did you want the team disrupted! lets get real here, this comes from Smith, Bain and King and they have their reasons for the timing, Season Tickets and CL money! going straight to MIH! not to the bank but MIH! because thats where it will go!

The season money does not go to the bank but towards the club's operations for the next 12 months.

Are you suggesting we withhold that and the situation will improve?

Almost lost for words to say how unbelievably stupid that statement is. We will all have to cancel our cheques and contact our banks and credit card companies to amend the payee details to Sir David Murray instead of Rangers Football Club. doh

Not according to Brian! Brian says Murray will phone you if you call his secatary! so I am waiting on him phoning me! I believe he will! honestly!

Real Radio confirmed it...

Cameron also confessed he had spoke to SDM