Another doom and gloom Daryll "exclusive"

AJ has just been on radio scotland and said the tax issue is a MIH issue and there will be money to spend for next season....... :sherlock:

thats more like the news i want to hear

think walter mitty king will forget what he wrote today and have a "Rangers to get £30m war chest" tomorrow

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ has just been on radio scotland and said the tax issue is a MIH issue and there will be money to spend for next season....... 10310.gif

The thing about AJ is i hate people who are really in the know telling the truth.

Its just so much scaremongering from AJ, oh wait................... its darryl and his friends.

Its like a shite soap opera plot. The only thing is Kings 5th major exclusive and hes the only villainboogie.png

anyone listening to the guy on RR ? Saying he sent points ans questions to rangers last week and got a call today for david murray himself. Murray said that the story today does nto involve rangers and only MIH,. Also said there will be money to spend next year and they are speaking to walter smith this week to get him to sign on. Also said to the man that the Ellis deal is still on and that he does not want to drag rangers in to anything that will ruin the name.

dont believe it if you want but he seemed very confident about what he said and was happy to call King a liar.

Just want to add for a "bear" Darryl King you are a lying bastard. I dont care if some "insider" (no doubt trust member !yawn!) has gave you info, you should check your sources are correct. It hurts the fans more when a journo we know is one of us kicks us in the balls every couple of weeks.

I mean no mention of his pathetic exclusive from the other day of £131 million pound debts and now this. As the old saying goes away bile yer heid

The tims will be beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin

Aye mate robroyston was bracing its self for another street party hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get it right fucking up them.

Back bigger stronger better

we are the fucking peoplehh.gif

load of CRAP ! SDM said that it is not correct in any way shape or form !

OH well it musnt be true, fat bastard murray says he has done no wrong and wont hurt rangers so lets all have a big cheer for murray

hip hip hoooooorrr...... my fucking arse, lying bastard

Are the RST behind all of this?

I do not know the politics of it all but from the bits and peace's I have read tonight, listening to the guy on RR at the start and apparent aims of fan ownership et al I had a thought that this was maybe done to suit an agenda!

Apologise in advance if I am way off or upset anyone with this suggestion.

AJ has just been on radio scotland and said the tax issue is a MIH issue and there will be money to spend for next season....... :sherlock:

really?

well this man ( a share holder ) was on real radio and said all this like he was pretty confident in it. i typed this in about half an hour ago

anyone listening to the guy on RR ? Saying he sent points ans questions to rangers last week and got a call today for david murray himself. Murray said that the story today does nto involve rangers and only MIH,. Also said there will be money to spend next year and they are speaking to walter smith this week to get him to sign on. Also said to the man that the Ellis deal is still on and that he does not want to drag rangers in to anything that will ruin the name.

dont believe it if you want but he seemed very confident about what he said and was happy to call King a liar.

Ewad said this is what he also herd today from a source at ibrox.

OH well it musnt be true, fat bastard murray says he has done no wrong and wont hurt rangers so lets all have a big cheer for murray

Away yae go! AJ confirmed it read other peoples posts.

Believing a proven liar like darrell king before our current chairman, each to there own i suppose....

Why cant somebody anybody just come out and clear up what is the truth and what is fucking mhanky lies?

This is a complete fucking mess,i dont know who to fuckin believe?

surely if King is talking pish there will be legal action taken?

Believing a proven liar like darrell king before our current chairman, each to there own i suppose....

There is some (trust members or taigs) on the board who this is hurting very much GCL, they want fan ownership, the taigs want gay priest sex and a title they dont deserve. Only 1 of the 3 things will happen and we know what 1boogie.png

Why cant somebody anybody just come out and clear up what is the truth and what is fucking mhanky lies?

This is a complete fucking mess,i dont know who to fuckin believe?

surely if King is talking pish there will be legal action taken?

Why cant you believe Alistair Johnston?

I think Roughy finally has got one right.he figures King is feeding the Times a bunch of rubbish.

I think Roughy finally has got one right.he figures King is feeding the Times a bunch of rubbish.

hes feeding fans with rubbish and alot are believing him haha.

There is a conspiracy theory on FF. Darryll king is being fed stories from dave king in SA to rock the boat.

Euan Cameroon is being fed intel by Muir to steady the ship.

Too much politics i know there is a general election :rolleyes: but there is too much pish being spouted!