cmon the bayern

dado1

i dont like Munich ( as a HSV Fan :D ) .. but its very importand for the Bundesliga :)

The reason we will be supporting Bayern is because if Lyon win the tournament then we will have to qualify for the Champions League next season due to them not qualifying through their domestic league.

Auf gehts Bayern shiesst ein Tor!!

Some of what you say might be a little bit off topic. :D

Yes, as a HSV supporter, this is one of the rare moments to keep my fingers crossed for Bayern. Though it isn't easy at all. But if it helps the glorious Rangers for being directly in the Champions League.....no doubt!

Kate Perry ist nicht schlecht, Scarlett Johansson wäre die Dame meiner Wahl. :cool:

Yes, as a HSV supporter, this is one of the rare moments to keep my fingers crossed for Bayern. Though it isn't easy at all. But if it helps the glorious Rangers for being directly in the Champions League.....no doubt!

(tu)

I think last week and tonight is the only time I've ever cheered Bayern on :D. HSV!!! Come on Ze Germans.

Some of what you say might be a little bit off topic. :D

Kate Perry ist nicht schlecht, Scarlett Johansson wäre die Dame meiner Wahl. :cool:

Don't know what you said, but I'm sure I agree :craphead: