Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fuckin goal Pique :drool::praise:

If that was Messi people would have been creaming themselves.

I reckon its because Pique's a defender he knew that the Inter defender would dive in. Fantastic Tekkkeerrrss!! :wink:

I reckon he's got no left foot :craphead:

I think people are forgetting that Barcelona won tonight and, had it not been for an absolute sitter from Bojan or a terrible call from the referee, they would've went through.

So, to say they were pumped is just a tad OTT. Almost as OTT as it is to say Mourinho outsmarted Pep.

I think people are forgetting that Barcelona won tonight and, had it not been for an absolute sitter from Bojan or a terrible call from the referee, they would've went through.

So, to say they were pumped is just a tad OTT. Almost as OTT as it is to say Mourinho outsmarted Pep.

How can you possibly say Mourinho never tactically outdone Pep over both legs?

Mourinho had the measure of Pep from the off. Knew exactly how to set his team up in order to nullify Barca. Genius of a man.

EVERY manager knows how to nullify Barcelona's attacking threat, they just don't have the players to do it. Inter Milan and Mourinho do, yet if you listened to the British media, you'd think it was Mourinho who defeated Barca.

the tie proves just how much barca have became a 1 man team,

last season barca would have won that tie, they miss eto big time, iniesta obviously is a big miss, but still, without messi, barca seem less than brilliant

1 man team? That's so over the top that it makes a Dani Alves free kick look quite accurate.

Messi is a genius. Xavi is a genius. Iniesta is a genius. Pique is arguably the best CB in the world.

They are a Torres/Villa away from becoming unstoppable, literally.