Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of bitterness in this thread is unreal.

Mourinho outclassed Guardiola - FACT

Inter deserved to go through - FACT

Deal with it.

Fucking right - i wanted to see an immense game and i did, it was an outstanding performance from inter and the better team went through over the two legs NO QUESTION

I love watching barca but tonight they had no answer as inter were that good and so well organised - hats off to them :praise:

Yeah it was a cracking match!

Even when Inter went down to 10 men, they didn't greet about it.

A bit of composure, reshuffle the pack and they were settled right back into their gameplan, which worked a treat.

Hats off to Mourinho, i hope Inter go on to smash them Nazi fuckers Bayern!

no that was a clear sending off! that goal at the end wasnt a handball!

2 minutes ago ·

What a dozy cunt this boy in my school is. He always speaks pish anyway :lol:

His status is "wat a shit ref" :anguish: paha

The ref was shit, let's not kid ourselves. The red card and the handball aside he still had an absolute mare in general, both teams suffered because of him tonight.

One team misses out on the UCL final and one player misses out on the biggest night of his career.

Fuck sakes you'd think Jose Mourinho had gone on the park and played Barcelona on his own with the way they are talking about him.

Next to no mention of Lucio organing his defence and dragging them to victory. No mention of Cambiasso playing superbly in the middle of the park. No mention of a world class save that kept Inter in the game from Julio Cesar.

It's always just about Mourinho which is doing his players a massive injustice.

Fuck sakes you'd think Jose Mourinho had gone on the park and played Barcelona on his own with the way they are talking about him.

Next to no mention of Lucio organing his defence and dragging them to victory. No mention of Cambiasso playing superbly in the middle of the park. No mention of a world class save that kept Inter in the game from Julio Cesar.

(tu)

no that was a clear sending off! that goal at the end wasnt a handball!

2 minutes ago ·

What a dozy cunt this boy in my school is. He always speaks pish anyway :lol:

His status is "wat a shit ref" :anguish: paha

The ref was shit, let's not kid ourselves. The red card and the handball aside he still had an absolute mare in general, both teams suffered because of him tonight.

One team misses out on the UCL final and one player misses out on the biggest night of his career.

Yeah but this loony means a shite ref, in favour of Inter.

My arse, what a tool he is.

Also, i don't know how anyone can say that goal shouldn't have been disallowed... Accidental or not, he gained an advantage using his hand.

Each to their own though...

Mourinho employs defensive tactics = tactical genius

Smith employs defensive tactics against the same team = anti-football

Go figure!!

I was thinking that myself, Wonder if messi will be in the paper tomorrow slamming inter for "negative football"

Also no mention of the fact that the Inter players were going to ground with the slightest touch, took ages over goalkicks, and didn't even have a single shot on target. Also let's not forget the disgusting show of malice by Motta. The rules state that his challenge was a red card offence, and his reaction showed a complete lack of dignity on his part. And don't get me started on Mourinho...

His challenge was NEVER a straight red card offence.

Week in week out Busquets is a cheating wee scumbag who pulls stunts like that

A leg break would be too good

And another semi final, another weak referee. 2 semi finals, and a Swiss ref and a Belgian ref doh And if by the letter of the law thats a red card, then fuck me the rules are a mess

(tu)

Doesnt that just show how good a manager Mourinho is though?

None of his players ever complain about the constant praise he recieves every time they win, the only praise they care about is what comes from Jose's mouth! Surely the sign of a world class manager to install that sense of respect and unity in any side

Theres alot of bitter cunts on here defending a team who ridiculed us after a CL game not so long ago.

Barca are worse than any Italian team out there, and they deserve what the fucking get.

Inter should be getting so much praise for the way they played, and beat, this so called "untouchable" Barcelona team.

Forza Inter.

How was this negative football from inter? They went 1-0 down in the first leg and managed to win 3-1 - then during the second leg had a man un justly sent off in the 30th minute - what the actual fuck did you want from them? To go in at half time and say - "well we're prob not going got outclass this barca team so we may as well just go out there and try concede as many as possible just to keep the general public happy"

Honestly people calling inter negative are fucking idiots and dont know anything about football. They spanked barcelona all over the two legs FACT