Lucio

alstone

I would love inter to win the champs league just for this guy - what passion he shows when he's playing!

Was unlucky to be on the losing side on 2002 but i hope this is his year !!

He celebrates every little thing that goes his way :praise:

He gets away with so much, but he clearly knows what referees won't give penalties for and does just that.

Fantastic defender though, apparently he has played every minute of Brazil's national team's games since 2002?

I think ive heard this - in the first leg v barca he cleared it off the line and actually ran away celebrating - its the sort of passion that you wanna see at this level!

Fuckin legend!

He gets away with so much, but he clearly knows what referees won't give penalties for and does just that.

Fantastic defender though, apparently he has played every minute of Brazil's national team's games since 2002?

Fucking hell, what a stat that is.

He dives a lot for a centre back.

Especially a big hard as nails CB.

I rate him as the best CB in the world along with Vidic, with Pique a ball hair away from being in there instead of Vidic.

He dives a lot for a centre back.

I don't see alot of Italian football so i don't know what he's like domestically, but against Barca i thought he was just doing it because Barca do it all the time. Beat them at their own game

He's been one of the best centre halves in the world for almost a decade now, but he only seems to have really gained a reputation this season.

I remember his overhead kick against Costa Rica or China in WC 2002. :praise:

Odds on him scoring the winning goal in the CL final against his old club :pipe:

I think ive heard this - in the first leg v barca he cleared it off the line and actually ran away celebrating - its the sort of passion that you wanna see at this level!

Fuckin legend!

think he high fived maicon aswell after making a clearance last night hahaha

passion for the game is passion for the game (tu)

I don't mind his slightly "dirty" tactics for slowing the game down. That's good gamesmanship in my opinion. What Busquets did was cheating though.

He was superb last night. He was superb against Chelsea. His high five with Maicon had me in stitches an all :lol:.

He's been one of the best centre halves in the world for almost a decade now, but he only seems to have really gained a reputation this season.

I remember his overhead kick against Costa Rica or China in WC 2002. :praise:

Odds on him scoring the winning goal in the CL final against his old club :pipe:

Was that not Edmilson?

I've always liked him as a player and I'm surprised that he is only 31 because it seems like he has been around forever!

Cracking defender who as a few others have said is one of the best in the world.

Definetly a top 3 centre back in the world.

Remember how frustrated Drogba was when the two teams met ? Lucio had him in the back pocket all game, and if Ibrahimovic made more of an impact last night im sure it would have been the same story.

Vidic, Lucio, Terry(Maybe not this season), Boogie of course.