Breaking News - £33m Ellis bid imminent

Would be class if we increased the capacity at Ibrox

i wish we would take out the tv screen above the AWAY SECTION and fill seats up there, and group TBO and UB's up there toghether and move the away section to BF1 nad BR1

It doesn't even work anyway fs! :lol:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! This is good news, hope its for real and theres no strings attached. Not sure about Murray being offered the presidents role but as long as this saga comes to a close I will be happy.

if it's on sky sports news. i believe it.

especially as it's on breaking news down the bottom of the screen.

I'm not in front of a tv the now, busy with other stuff but yeah it seems its happening. I can only imagine how the bold Jim is feeling right now on SSN! :lol:

Maybe boyd, nacho, wilson, Bougherra. might be staying now.???

Wouldn't think so.

In Boogie's case he obv feels the time is right. Simply means when we sell we can now reinvest which wasn't the case recently.

Still be a hard summer but at least we can invest in the squad.

A takeover won't suddenly mean we're blowing 10-15m. That's what brought us here in the first place.

Those days are gone.

Great news! Walter hopefully staying and money now to offer new contracts and sign a couple players.

Be interesting if this is completed this month what Boyd does, he stated the reason he wouldn't sign was the state of the club.

Can't imagine having millions to spend but I hope at least we can freshen things up.

Exciting news.

The powers that be must have known this was coming. If it wasn't I don't think SDM would have come out to criticise Park & the boy on the board who's name is escaping me.

It also makes Smith/Bains comments about Boyd, Novo & Broadfoots futures becoming clearer this week too.

Why have they took it off their breaking news so quick?

Scottish stories never really last long on the breaking news.........unless your team signs a messiah.......then u show your fans saying " that's just won us the league"

Lol. Hope this turns out to be true. Only if it is right for the club.

Am I the only person still wary of Ellis?

What's in this for him?

Chat is he has permission to build around Ibrox! He will be looking for a fortune, and to have Rangers as a company he owns will do wonders for him.

Maybe boyd, nacho, wilson, Bougherra. might be staying now.???

Wouldn't think so.

In Boogie's case he obv feels the time is right. Simply means when we sell we can now reinvest which wasn't the case recently.

Still be a hard summer but at least we can invest in the squad.

A takeover won't suddenly mean we're blowing 10-15m. That's what brought us here in the first place.

Those days are gone.

I know that. it's not going to cost £10-15 mil to keep them here.

and what do you mean bougherra obviously feels the time is right.??? you say that as if he wants to go.

What's in this for him?

Chat is he has permission to build around Ibrox! He will be looking for a fortune, and to have Rangers as a company he owns will do wonders for him.

i dont think he will be in it for the long term, build his houses earn his dough and fuck off again.

just a hunch i have.

What's in this for him?

it will also help rangers aswell if he builds around ibrox.

too many people thinking the worst of this guy.