DMB: Rangers haven't spoken to me about coming back

Boab

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't change my view, he should still be for the off, 12k a week or something he's on, with a wage cut it would still be to much to pay someone who hardly ever plays, he's been a waste of wages for years, time to free them up and get someone else in

its hard for the guy when wasters like Naismith and Lafferty are playing on the left ahead of him.

He should be kept and played more but he wont be and we will keep the likes of Naismith and play him on the left.

dont agree

more like he is the waster

hes had a few games and then has done nothing!

hes a lightweight who should be sold in the summer

He hardly gets a game when he is fit

He is a superb player when fit and playing but its almost impossible to see him playing because Walter plays strikers on the wing

He had a few games and done nothing ? has anyone done anything when they have played on the left ? he has had more good games than Naismith and Lafferty out there and it doesn't help when he said he prefers playing on the right

Lightweight ? so you want our wingers to be built on strength ? how good they can tackle and defend ? I fucking hate our fans when it comes to wingers, always wanting a winger that can tackle and be strong

its hard for the guy when wasters like Naismith and Lafferty are playing on the left ahead of him.

He should be kept and played more but he wont be and we will keep the likes of Naismith and play him on the left.

dont agree

He is a superb player when fit and playing but its almost impossible to see him playing because Walter plays strikers on the wing

He had a few games and done nothing ? has anyone done anything when they have played on the left ? he has had more good games than Naismith and Lafferty out there and it doesn't help when he said he prefers playing on the right

Lightweight ? so you want our wingers to be built on strength ? how good they can tackle and defend ? I fucking hate our fans when it comes to wingers, always wanting a winger that can tackle and be strong

As I said earlier, only in the SPL is it acceptable to judge a winger on their strength in the tackle - we're a backwards footballing nation.

As for Beasley being a waster? Don't see it. He suffers the 'Fleck syndrome' of one bad game and he's dropped for four months, while the likes of Lafferty, Naismith, McCulloch and Papac can have several bad games in a row and still be some of the first names on the team sheet.

dont agree

As I said earlier, only in the SPL is it acceptable to judge a winger on their strength in the tackle - we're a backwards footballing nation.

As for Beasley being a waster? Don't see it. He suffers the 'Fleck syndrome' of one bad game and he's dropped for four months, while the likes of Lafferty, Naismith, McCulloch and Papac can have several bad games in a row and still be some of the first names on the team sheet.

Couldn't agree more

I dont get how our fans complain about lack of width etc and when we actually have a player that can play on the wing he isnt strong enough or he cant tackle or another good one that usually comes up is he doesn't stick his head in where it hurts

Only in Scotland !

He's certainly no worse than Naismith but why keep a player if he's not even going to be on the subs bench a lot of the times.Get rid of both of them and bring in somebody who can do a job for us on a weekly basis.

Unfortunately he's injury prone and too lightweight. We need a winger that can bully defenders off the ball to send in a cross and it's a shame that Beasley never managed that as he showed in December he has a great deal of skill when on form.

How many true wingers bully defenders off the ball? They win their battles through speed, skill and trickery. The great Alan Morton was only five feet, four inches.

Willie Henderson wasn't described as"WEE" for nothing either,as he was only 5'4" or there abouts.Alex Scott was 5'10" but could never be described as somebody who could "Bully" a fullback.

Probably the biggest winger we ever had to my recollection would be Ted McMinn.If somebody can remember a bigger winger than the "Tin Man", I'd be happy to know who it was.

I'd rather we spent the money on a winger with not only pace but a bit of strength about them so they can bully full backs off the ball and stay on their feet long enough to put the cross in.

Great news. We'd be off our heads to offer him a new deal - he doesn't deserve one.

Good player on his day, however that day doesn't come along that often, and he's far too inconsistant, and injury-prone.

Spends most of his time picking himself up after either being knocked over, slipping in his boots, or tripping over the ball...