Gerard Pique

Isn't it 1 in 5 is gay?

Surely there's a lot of gay footballers in this world.

If thats true then there's roughly 4 players in the Gers squad that are gay.

Who you reckon they are?

Nop, i dont think there are any gays at all in Rangers. If one in every 5 footballers is really a gay, there should be 8 gays in Celtic or something (tu)

Aiden McGeady and Darren O'Dea are going out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artur Boruc is probably gay too. And Lee Naylor is too ugly to be straight. So.. we need 4 more... Ehm, have you ever wondered why theres such a thing like 'OH,AH,Samaras'... Now we need only 3...

Isn't it 1 in 5 is gay?

Surely there's a lot of gay footballers in this world.

I dont buy this

When I was at school the gay kids stayed off the football pitch and were generally terrible at PE

Jerome Rothen :craphead:

I think Steven Whittakers gay he really looks it but Stevie Smith and Stevie Naismith are straight I'm sure.

N'Guemos a poof.

Steven Whittaker is not gay I know a girl he pumped and NO PICS haha

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Was Guti from Madrid not going out with a transsexual? Or e was shagging a burd that was once a bloke! Anyway he defo looks like a jobbie jabber, so does Mcgayday!

Isn't that the same thing.

Stevie Smith

Neil Alexander

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

I could imagine them being gay... :ph34r:

Alexander and Smith do look like they could be sausage seekers.

No.1 is defos Ronaldo though and aids mcgeedy and borat aren't far behind

• 2 weeks later...

Stevie Smith

Neil Alexander

Steven Naismith

Steven Whittaker

I could imagine them being gay... :ph34r:

Alexander and Smith do look like they could be sausage seekers.

No.1 is defos Ronaldo though and aids mcgeedy and borat aren't far behind

Is Rhys Weston Alexander's boyfriend? :lol:

Was Guti from Madrid not going out with a transsexual? Or e was shagging a burd that was once a bloke! Anyway he defo looks like a jobbie jabber, so does Mcgayday!

Pretty sure that Ronaldo (the fat one) was caught having sex with a tranny or a ladyboy <cr> . Is Rhys Weston not Alexander's brother in law? Im sure I read that in the Rangers "News"?

Pretty sure that Ronaldo (the fat one) was caught having sex with a tranny or a ladyboy <cr> . Is Rhys Weston not Alexander's brother in law? Im sure I read that in the Rangers "News"?

Yes, I heard that too about Weston, but he has a severe case of gayface judging by his pic on wiki. :lol:

And yeah, Fat Ronaldo was caught with some trannies, but then made some excuse or something.

A reporter put the question to Ibra about this picture, he responded, and my Spanish isnt to great, something about taking her and her sister back to his to find out if he was gay or not. I think its jsut a badly timed photograph of the pair, maybe exchanging a hug or something. Still photos can be very deceptive.

I do however think there are alot of high profile gys in football, doing their best to cover it up. Not anywhere near 1 in 5, but there surely would be a bunch of them as 1st teamers in top divsions. There is still alot of homophobia about (me included if I´m honest, woudlnt every think any less of them, but the act of it just repulses me), and you can see why they would try to hide it.