England

Looking forward to hearing the excuses north of the border when we win it. :pipe:

If they heard you say in Stirling they would have hung up by the balls :craphead:

It was funny explaining my 'Scottish' accent the last time I went down to Wembley.

Looking forward to hearing the excuses north of the border when we win it. :pipe:

If they heard you say in Stirling they would have hung up by the balls :craphead:

It was funny explaining my 'Scottish' accent the last time I went down to Wembley.

No offence but what is Stirling like to live in

Shite, its full of Tims and Scottish Nationalists.

Shite, its full of Tims and Scottish Nationalists.

You should move to Falkirk it's full of Bluenoses and hardly anybody is a

Scottish Nationalist

I dont mind the England team its just the media that annoys me. That smarmy Gary Linekar, Ian Wright etc, if they didnt say all the time that they are going to win it I think more Scottish people would support them, its just the national hyperbole that rips my knitting :)

Looking forward to hearing the excuses north of the border when we win it. pipeb.gif

Hopefully you won't win it thanks a header that never crossed the line this time :pipe:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :pipe:

I dont mind the England team its just the media that annoys me. That smarmy Gary Linekar, Ian Wright etc, if they didnt say all the time that they are going to win it I think more Scottish people would support them, its just the national hyperbole that rips my knitting :)

The media annoys most English people as well, they always set the team up to fall through additional pressure, so you can't really use it as an excuse :lol:

Looking forward to hearing the excuses north of the border when we win it. pipeb.gif

Hopefully you won't win it thanks a header that never crossed the line this time pipeb.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about. pipeb.gif

4th goal shouldn't have stood either. There were people on the pitch, game should have been stopped :pipe:

I dont mind the England team its just the media that annoys me. That smarmy Gary Linekar, Ian Wright etc, if they didnt say all the time that they are going to win it I think more Scottish people would support them, its just the national hyperbole that rips my knitting smile.gif

The media annoys most English people as well, they always set the team up to fall through additional pressure, so you can't really use it as an excuse laugh.gif

(tu) The English annoy me with just about anything they do!

What annoys me the most about the England team is the fact I live here, but because I'm not English I just don't fit in with their national team at all. I don't feel a part of it whatso-ever, and it's all I've heard about for weeks, and that will only get worse over the next few weeks, meaning my feeling of isolation and resentment will grow. I will see all the England flags, hear all the chants of "Ingerlund!!" and feel nothing.

I honestly can't wait until they get knocked out, then I can enjoy the world cup. It's sad and a bit stupid I know, but just how I feel about it.

:pipe:

I dont mind the England team its just the media that annoys me. That smarmy Gary Linekar, Ian Wright etc, if they didnt say all the time that they are going to win it I think more Scottish people would support them, its just the national hyperbole that rips my knitting smile.gif

The media annoys most English people as well, they always set the team up to fall through additional pressure, so you can't really use it as an excuse laugh.gif

(tu) The English annoy me with just about anything they do!

What annoys me the most about the England team is the fact I live here, but because I'm not English I just don't fit in with their national team at all. I don't feel a part of it whatso-ever, and it's all I've heard about for weeks, and that will only get worse over the next few weeks, meaning my feeling of isolation and resentment will grow. I will see all the England flags, hear all the chants of "Ingerlund!!" and feel nothing.

I honestly can't wait until they get knocked out, then I can enjoy the world cup. It's sad and a bit stupid I know, but just how I feel about it.

Imagine the opposite of your situation and you have me. :wink:

Cricket is pish.

England will get pumped at the World Cup, on penalties as usual and I will laugh my ass off.

Germany will win it because I have a cheeky fiver on them.

Wouldn't want to see England win the WC, I'll be supporting Holland personally

couldnt agree more holland or any team that plays england gets my vote :wink: but holland is always a good one if looking to buy a top with there bright orange top good for windin up the dark side of glasgow wen poppin into toys r us they love to see the lovely orange top also good for the walks comin up :beer1:

hopefully england will get pumped at the wc :happy:

now now we should all get behind our only repesentative in the WC

I'll be right behind Italy, since Scotland aren't there (tu)

Not really bothered by other british nations, really wish these other countries wouldn't drag us into illegal wars right enough.

Boab, Firstly we aren't involved in any illegal wars and secondly we are part of the UK, nobody 'dragged' us anywhere.

Wot he said! :rolleyes:

I live in england and get into the atmosphere of it all then some commentator prat like Motty says 1966 blah blah "...and scotland didn't qualify", then its time for the mute button!