Jimmy Bullard

2 injury prone over the hill hasbeens in my opinion ! love bullard as a person / footballing character though both plaayers also would be commanding huge huge wages ! talk of 20 k a week for that reid ! please sign him in that instance and if he is on that god knows what bullard will be getting offerd !

Although I like Bullard, I think too many people base his footballing ability on his character. He was a good player, but is past it now and is constantly injured. Just because he is a laugh and everything, does not mean he would work wonders at them.

I like Bullard, hope he doesnt go to "them" read one of his best mates is Lee McCulloch :), feel sorry for Hull they paid a lot of money for him and lucky if he played about 10 games, definately a wast of cash for them. Oh and who can forget Sol Campbell? With him, Reid and Bullard in the squad nevermind McGeady, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with ;)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

If fit, would probably stroll the league, would rather they didn't get him.

If they get him plus Steven Reid, then that's two very decent signings

What? Steven Reid and Jimmy Bullard who BOTH know their way about the treatment table more than a football pitch aye sign them up.

Aye, two good footballers, who's to say their luck won't change and have a couple of injury free seasons? Get the blue tints off son, both would do a job up here

If they get him plus Steven Reid, then that's two very decent signings

What? Steven Reid and Jimmy Bullard who BOTH know their way about the treatment table more than a football pitch aye sign them up.

Aye, two good footballers, who's to say their luck won't change and have a couple of injury free seasons? Get the blue tints off son, both would do a job up here

Exactly!

We all thought Fergie was finished...

Bullard and Campbell would be great signings for the tims. But would Celtic honestly want a huge Queer in their dressing room? :lol:

I don't know much about that Reid guy, but if he can't get a game for Blackburn then he's probably baws

Bullard and Campbell would be great signings for the tims. But would Celtic honestly want a huge Queer in their dressing room? :lol:

I don't know much about that Reid guy, but if he can't get a game for Blackburn then he's probably baws

they already have a huge queer in there dressin room his name is samaras :wink: