Favourite Boyd goal?

Cappa

Kris Boyd means nothing to me as a rangers fan anymore... the guy had an big attitude problem but yet he still thought he was worth more than dubble his wage. who's he trying to kid

I no people will say its harsh... But the thing that gets me is, He lied to us for 6 month, Rangers offer him dubble his wage and he still says no, that to me is not how a true rangers man should behave.

Shut up.

Partick thistle, the goal vs Motherwell at ibrox at the end of the 08/09 season from bout 25 yards, the dunfermline goal and his goal vs Celtic. You could see how much it meant to him to score vs the scum, just a pity he never managed it again!

Shite player for that, good riddance.

How could anyone possibly draw a favourite from a bunch of tap ins, penalties and long range shots only hit beacuse boyd lacks the ability to take a ball down and run with it?

Kris Boyd means nothing to me as a rangers fan anymore... the guy had an big attitude problem but yet he still thought he was worth more than dubble his wage. who's he trying to kid

I no people will say its harsh... But the thing that gets me is, He lied to us for 6 month, Rangers offer him dubble his wage and he still says no, that to me is not how a true rangers man should behave.

Shut up.

Why do you take offence to everything bad that gets said against Boyd ?, I'm starting to think you really are him.

None.

Aw pish.

Other than the fluke at Firhill,It's pretty difficult to think of another. :unsure:

Have you not watched a lot of Rangers games over the last 4 and a half years ?

Since it looks like Kris Boyd has scored his last goal for Rangers, which would you say is your favourite?

Partick Thistle stunner? Dunfermline peach? His record breaking goal vs United?

I've always really liked his goal vs Kilmarnock at Rugby Park (4-0 game where KT got injured). Was a brilliant finish and I'm sure he got a wee dig in at George Burley in his celebration.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8710929.stm 3rd goal in that video.

The thistle one was unreal. I can't remember anything like it.

I remember the game at Easter Road in Alex McLeish's last season when we won 2-1.

His second goal that night was a peach. The pass from Prso and then the shot across the face of the goal into the far corner.