Tims signing ledley

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC :anguish:

Celtic are close to signing Cardiff City midfielder Joe Ledley.

The 23-year-old has been in Glasgow for talks and was shown around the club's Lennoxtown training complex on Monday.

He is reaching the end of his contract, but Celtic face competition from Everton, West Ham Utd, Blackburn Rovers and Wigan Athletic for his services.

But Ledley could be Neil Lennon's first signing as the club's new manager, with the Northern Irishman expected to be confirmed in the post within days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8714916.stm

He's away to Roma today.

Cardiff City midfielder Joe Ledley will travel to Rome on Tuesday to meet with officials of AS Roma to discuss a deal and assess the facilities at the club. Ledley, 23, visited Celtic's Lennoxtown training complex on Monday and was believed to be close to signing.

However, BBC Sport Wales understands that, while Celtic remain favourites to sign him, Ledley is also considering interest from Old Firm rivals Rangers. If Ledley opts to move to Scotland, no compensation would be paid to Cardiff.

Looks like the boy is doing the rounds proper.

http://news.bbc.co.u...tic/8714916.stm

He's away to Roma today.

Cardiff City midfielder Joe Ledley will travel to Rome on Tuesday to meet with officials of AS Roma to discuss a deal and assess the facilities at the club. Ledley, 23, visited Celtic's Lennoxtown training complex on Monday and was believed to be close to signing.

However, BBC Sport Wales understands that, while Celtic remain favourites to sign him, Ledley is also considering interest from Old Firm rivals Rangers. If Ledley opts to move to Scotland, no compensation would be paid to Cardiff.

Looks like the boy is doing the rounds proper.

Fuck him you eitha come to the Rangers or not. Altho maybe hes doing a Novoboogie.png

Joe Ledley has every right to look around all clubs that are interested in him.

But if he was to see Murray Park, Ibrox, Walter Smith, the trophy room... then there is only one winner. Up to you Joe.

5m Boyd 5m ledley, bid was made in excess of 7m for ledley and Boyd is worth 5.The board are messing the fans about..

Behave yourself, rather deluded who would pay 5 million to get a lazy striker who can't score goals on big occasions, give him 6 month in england he will be crying to come back

However, BBC Sport Wales understands that, while Celtic remain favourites to sign him, Ledley is also considering interest from Old Firm rivals Rangers.

I think this is bollocks.

By going over to Roma to view their facilities, as well as visiting Celtic, I think Ledley is making it clear that he is weighing up his options carefully.

If we were interested in him surely he would have had a look around our facilities when he was up here too?

However, BBC Sport Wales understands that, while Celtic remain favourites to sign him, Ledley is also considering interest from Old Firm rivals Rangers.

By going over to Roma to view their facilities, as well as visiting Celtic, I think Ledley is making it clear that he is weighing up his options carefully.

If we were interested in him surely he would have had a look around our facilities when he was up here too?

I would certainly imagine so as it says he has offers from us and that shower of cunts

exactly OR he is not interested in us

If Ledley had sense he would coming to us or Roma simple because we can both offer GUARANTEED Champions League football simples.

thats exactly right...i couldnt see him staying at either Rangers or Celtic more than one year.