**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely I'm not the only guy watching USA and Algeria? Edu and Bougherra are both started. Gave each other big cheesers at the handshake.

Flicking between the two, but mainly watching Mo and Boogie. Both looking ok so far but neither really had to do much.

What I'm seeing of England looks better too. Actually getting crosses into the box is a good start.

England are starting to look really impressive (tu)

Against a really shite team.

A team that beat Russia over two legs aye?

Everyone has been drooling overthr Argies, who have only played 3 similarly shite teams. Get a grip with your narrow-minded pish.

Put England up against a real good team like Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy and they'll get pumped ;)

Everyone has been drooling overthr Argies, who have only played 3 similarly shite teams. Get a grip with your narrow-minded pish.

Put England up against a real good team like Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy and they'll get pumped ;)

The 1st 3 yes, Italy no

The 1st 3 yes, Italy no

Replace Italy with Germany then.

@mmrfc.. And what has that to do with the fact that - in being relative - England have looked really impressive? <cr>(tu)

Against a shite team :lol: :lol:, Its like Rangers beating Clyde and coming out with "Rangers look really impressive".

edit - there expected to look impressive against a team like that.

Surely I'm not the only guy watching USA and Algeria? Edu and Bougherra are both started. Gave each other big cheesers at the handshake.

Flicking between the two, but mainly watching Mo and Boogie. Both looking ok so far but neither really had to do much.

What I'm seeing of England looks better too. Actually getting crosses into the box is a good start.

Doing the same m8.

I said being relative... Most on here were drooling over every Argie performance and some Spain v Honduras - an even worse team.

Who gives a fuck :lol:?. Point is, there expected to look impressive against a team that are below them.