I love Bastian Schweinsteiger

One of my favourite players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb8rfcuO1Cw

I remember for the Euro 2008 final, I had no Germany top so just got a white tshirt and wrote "Schweinsteiger" and 8 on the back in black marker. I ran out of space and the last bit of his name went down the arm.

Still what a player. :praise:

Hope he has a cracking World Cup and is one of the main reasons I'll be supporting Germany.

I remember for the Euro 2008 final, I had no Germany top so just got a white tshirt and wrote "Schweinsteiger" and 8 on the back in black marker. I I ran out of space and the last bit of his name went down the arm.

What a scaffy bastard. :lol::pipe:

remember when he was quoted saying he would like to play for rangers some day...que the speculation when le guen was due to join he was gonna be our 1st signing followed by govou, pedretti and wiltord :lol:

remember when he was quoted saying he would like to play for rangers some day...que the speculation when le guen was due to join he was gonna be our 1st signing followed by govou, pedretti and wiltord :lol:

Benoit Pedretti.

Should have achived so much more than he has :(

yer what happened? injuries or did he just lose interest like so many others...van der meyde, mido, rothen etc?