That ronaldo is overated and is one . . .

Is ronaldo better than Paul Gascoigne or Brian Laudrup were ? I could include Jim Baxter in that question but some of the arseholes on this thread probably don't even know who I'm talking about ! :sherlock:

Brian Laudrup is my favourite ever Bear but I can safely say Cristiano Ronaldo is better than him. No shame in that though, is there.

And Gazza and Slim Jim were totally different players from Ronaldo.

It'd be like comparing Dino Zoff with Garrincha.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo's a first class rapist.

So are you.

The only rape he's guilty of is the assault on La Liga last season.

Oh, and BD... what a cock you truly are. I'm glad others are starting to realise your posts are absolutely pointless and full of shite. Ronaldo overrated, ffs. Have a word with yersel.

Can any bear see the mistake?BD would mean BLUEDIGNITY,DB would mean Daddy Bear.

Cappa has made a one and only cunt of himself. :pipe::lol::lol::lol: fud.

How fucking stupid are you?

The "Oh, and BD..." was aimed at BlueDignity. Honestly mate, you're priceless.

Ronaldo's a first class rapist.

So are you.

The only rape he's guilty of is the assault on La Liga last season.

Oh, and BD... what a cock you truly are. I'm glad others are starting to realise your posts are absolutely pointless and full of shite. Ronaldo overrated, ffs. Have a word with yersel.

Can any bear see the mistake?BD would mean BLUEDIGNITY,DB would mean Daddy Bear.

Cappa has made a one and only cunt of himself. :pipe::lol::lol::lol: fud.

He was talking about BLUEDIGNITY.

Ronaldo is a far superior player to Gazza and Laudrup, hence why he's the most expensive player in history and is rated as possibly the best player in the world. Gazza and Laudrup were never this. Whilst they were both gods in their own rights, Laudrup had just failed at Fiorentina and Milan. Ronaldo has suceeded at both Man Utd and Real Madrid, two clubs who are arguably in the top 5-10 teams in the world.

Take off the blue-tinted specs mate, it doesn't take anything away from the Rangers greats, its just sometimes you have to accept there are better players out there than those who are graced by the blue jersey.

:sherlock:

Ronaldo is a far superior player to Gazza and Laudrup, hence why he's the most expensive player in history and is rated as possibly the best player in the world. Gazza and Laudrup were never this. Whilst they were both gods in their own rights, Laudrup had just failed at Fiorentina and Milan. Ronaldo has suceeded at both Man Utd and Real Madrid, two clubs who are arguably in the top 5-10 teams in the world.

Take off the blue-tinted specs mate, it doesn't take anything away from the Rangers greats, its just sometimes you have to accept there are better players out there than those who are graced by the blue jersey.

5-10?? I would say top 5 easy mate.

5-10?? I would say top 5 easy mate.

Well in the CL Madrid have struggled to get into the last 8 recently, so i didn't want to have that stat thrown back in my face :sherlock: Under Jose though, Los Merengues will be back! No doubt about it :sherlock:

Is ronaldo better than Paul Gascoigne or Brian Laudrup were ? I could include Jim Baxter in that question but some of the arseholes on this thread probably don't even know who I'm talking about ! :sherlock:

You´re not fucking serious are you? Honestly?

You love McGeady? BAN THIS FOOL!!!

SHIT,,,,i didn't meam him i meant,ummmmmm let me think,,,,,,ah:MC eady who plays for(wait for this):gretna green :D:D:D:D:D

@jamie:don't you know who dado is?waooooooo

You love McGeady? BAN THIS FOOL!!!

SHIT,,,,i didn't meam him i meant,ummmmmm let me think,,,,,,ah:MC eady who plays for(wait for this):gretna green :D:D:D:D:D

@jamie:don't you know who dado is?waooooooo

Shut up

Boughyman, your constant hating of anything non-algerian is tiring.

i love boyd,walter smith,gazza,schweisteiger,kanu,kaka,messi,maradona,prso dado,even fuckin mcgeady......now are all these algerians?

now piss off and leave me alone as i'm off to shower and watch the koreans do the brasilians :wink:

Holy fuck, when did they get showers in Algeria? :lol: :lol:

Holy fuck, when did they get showers in Algeria? :lol: :lol:

is that all you can come up with?have you no creativity?use your brain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you have 1.

now i'm defenitely off to shower in MY HOTEL ROOM as we don't have showers back hiiiiime :D