That ronaldo is overated and is one . . .

Boughysnan, seriously shut up!

ronaldo is wank........

DIDN'T SEE HIM AT ALL TODAY,,,,,WHERE WAS HE?LAST GOAL HE SCORED WITH PORTUGAL:

FEB 2008...................HAH

This ! Spot fcukin on ! (tu):sherlock:

Lets ignore all the other stats and stick with this one then! :beer1:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boughysnan, seriously shut up!

ronaldo is wank........

DIDN'T SEE HIM AT ALL TODAY,,,,,WHERE WAS HE?LAST GOAL HE SCORED WITH PORTUGAL:

FEB 2008...................HAH

This ! Spot fcukin on ! (tu):sherlock:

Lets ignore all the other stats and stick with this one then! :beer1:

Stats ? :D:D:D:D

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics!

:sherlock:

Boughyman, your constant hating of anything non-algerian is tiring.

i love boyd,walter smith,gazza,schweisteiger,kanu,kaka,messi,maradona,prso dado,even fuckin mcgeady......now are all these algerians?

now piss off and leave me alone as i'm off to shower and watch the koreans do the brasilians :wink:

Definitely not overrated.

Surrounded by absolute pish with his national side, but not overrated. He 'dived' once today, but if he didn't get out of the way of that two-footed Zokora tackle then he wouldn't be playing any other part in the tournament.

Sadly, you only get free-kicks for opponent's intent if your name is Gerrard.

i love boyd,walter smith,gazza,schweisteiger,kanu,kaka,messi,maradona,prso dado,even fuckin mcgeady......now are all these algerians?

now piss off and leave me alone as i'm off to shower and watch the koreans do the brasilians :wink:

You love McGeady?

My pointer is hovering over the warn meter.

You love McGeady? BAN THIS FOOL!!!

:shifty:

Hmmm....

Who's Prso Dado by the way?

You love McGeady?

My pointer is hovering over the warn meter.

Ban him for that comment paps! :sherlock:

The commentators were doing my nut in. Saying he was diving when he was clearly being fouled.

Ditto.

He has a reputation, but two or three times today the commentators were saying he's went down easy, when he'd clearly been fouled!

It´s asif they have never played a game of football in their life, and dont know how little contact it takes when running at full pelt to stick you off balance and onto the deck.

Ronaldo's a first class rapist.

So are you.

The only rape he's guilty of is the assault on La Liga last season.

Oh, and BD... what a cock you truly are. I'm glad others are starting to realise your posts are absolutely pointless and full of shite. Ronaldo overrated, ffs. Have a word with yersel.

Definitely not overrated.

Surrounded by absolute pish with his national side, but not overrated. He 'dived' once today, but if he didn't get out of the way of that two-footed Zokora tackle then he wouldn't be playing any other part in the tournament.

Sadly, you only get free-kicks for opponent's intent if your name is Gerrard.

The witch hunt for divers does my nut in at times. Evading a tackle, may look similar, but it is very different from diving.

He can evade tackles if he wants. What he shouldn't do is then throw his hands up protesting for freekicks and yellow cards when he merely took a tumble to save his shins. The former should be done only in the case of a foul and the latter should never be done.

What did him and the mighty real win last season ? :sherlock:

Blue you honestly saying that because he didn't win anything last season he's pish?

I mean sure that applies to all of the unwashed players, but would you say the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Villa, Fabregas, Ozil, Perotti, Menez, il Gaucho etc. are pish because they didn't win anything?

I think your pretending to be fishing here, about as much as a priest and a choirboy on a boat in a remote Irish loch :sherlock:

Ronaldo's a first class rapist.

So are you.

The only rape he's guilty of is the assault on La Liga last season.

Oh, and BD... what a cock you truly are. I'm glad others are starting to realise your posts are absolutely pointless and full of shite. Ronaldo overrated, ffs. Have a word with yersel.

Can any bear see the mistake?BD would mean BLUEDIGNITY,DB would mean Daddy Bear.

Cappa has made a one and only cunt of himself. :pipe::lol::lol::lol: fud.