** Official Argentina v South Korea thread ** 1230

Guest SandyWATP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have money on Argentina winning this.

My little predictor is coming along nicely and in joint 1st position in my work with points hee hee!

well done TBG ...the lads hate it when us girls beat em hehe....I wish I'd done ours this year but didn't get round to it...I got third place last time ...pure luck but I made out all the results I put in were well researched first :wink:

Got S. Korea at 7/1 to win! :pipe:

i have them to be winning at half time 9/1 and then Argentina to win at Full time also 9/1 :pipe:

final score 2-1 Argentina

better odds anguish. What site was that? :pipe:

It was on Ladbrooks last night as i was checking my winnings for that 94th minute goal last night :pipe:

i have them to be winning at half time 9/1 and then Argentina to win at Full time also 9/1 :pipe:

It was on Ladbrooks last night as i was checking my winnings for that 94th minute goal last night :pipe:

Lucky bastard! I have a grand total of £0 from my world cup winnings this year. :pipe:

Lucky bastard! I have a grand total of £0 from my world cup winnings this year. :pipe:

:lol: £54 in total so far and thats just from Maicon and Pereira scoring :D