Healy would welcome a move to Rangers

craignic88

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rate him but he's better than Velicka and Naismith, possibly Lafferty aswell.

oh well, looks like he may well do a turn for us then

:)

if only for his amazing celebration, which in the SPL could be getting done almost every other week

Healys woeful. People bring up his international form but hes done fuck all for Northern Ireland since the Euro 2008 qualifiers. Hes scored twice in 18 internationals since then.

his manager is a useless cunt and most of his team mates selected under the coach are/were shite too

Couldn't give a shit if the tims hate a player or not, I tend to judge them on the quality and what they would do in a Rangers jersey!

:lol:

muff, you will never be happy till fuckin lionel messi is playing for the Rangers

get over it and accept the fact that even someone as limited as David Healy may even be beyond our budget

this is the level we are operating at, this is what Murray has turned us into

a club who dont know if they can even afford a sub from Sunderland

I'm happy, I just don't want to be signing players just because the tims hate them... I don't give a shit about them, it's Rangers that matter. If we can't find someone better than a mediocre, over-the-hill, overrated striker who can't get a game for a number of clubs and struggles to score, then there is something far wrong. There are millions of players out there within our budget, it's the managements job to find them, instead of taking the easy route.

I'm happy, I just don't want to be signing players just because the tims hate them... I don't give a shit about them, it's Rangers that matter. If we can't find someone better than a mediocre, over-the-hill, overrated striker who can't get a game for a number of clubs and struggles to score, then there is something far wrong. There are millions of players out there within our budget, it's the managements job to find them, instead of taking the easy route.

you already said he is better than naisy, lafferty and velicka in your opinion, so he must be better than what we have iyo

of course there is something far wrong, our problems are there for everyone to see, our scoutings been a shambles for many years, practically non existant despite us still employing scouts and paying them, we dont bring through good enough youths and we dont maximise sales of players enabling us to buy even better players

yes there are millions of players within our budget but our management/club have shown they are incapable of finding these better and cheaper options

im with you we could and should do better than David Healy but he may be what we end up with and thats just Rangers all over

Who exactly overrates him ?.