Will Rangers spend anything like as much as Celtic in the transfer market?

nvager

The mhedia are in overdrive about ra shellick.

I don't see how they can be financially healthy, but they spin and spin and nobody questions them.

I don't think they will buy big unless they sell big.

The posible loan signing of Bullard tells me that they maybe looking to offload Mcgeady. They won't bring in someone on that kind of money to challenge Mcgeady for his place. They will be sweating on this CL draw in a couple of weeks, failure to qualify will be disastrous for them not just this season, but for the season after.

I don't see how they can be financially healthy, but they spin and spin and nobody questions them.

The posible loan signing of Bullard tells me that they maybe looking to offload Mcgeady. They won't bring in someone on that kind of money to challenge Mcgeady for his place. They will be sweating on this CL draw in a couple of weeks, failure to qualify will be disastrous for them not just this season, but for the season after.

And only after that has been drawn will you see them making any real moves in the transfer market.

And only after that has been drawn will you see them making any real moves in the transfer market.

I don't think you'll see them making any real moves till after the 3rd qualifying round itself, let alone the draw. The same mistake we made a couple of seasons ago.

Look we are by far in better shape than them across the river are , the will need to replace at least 6 players and i doubt they have the funds to do that , us in the other hand are different we dont need to sell and if we re-sign Boyd then a think the title will be in the bag again , we will just need to by a few players for cover.

im not kidding myself, we will have a harder time of it next season but at the same time the pressure is all on them. big mogga ripped the heart right out of that side when he sold caldwell and macdonald and although they hid the mess they were in (ish) with a couple of good players on loan last season there is serious work needed on that team. lemon has never signed a player in his life and tbh im not exactly shitting it. 3 in a row here we come.

no surrender

Who cares what they do or who they sign our only worry is should be Rangers all their best players last season were loan signings and they all gone now i was more worried and they wont replace them.

Re Opening Post :

Celtic will spend more than us in transfer fee's, but that doesn't matter at all.

We need to ensure we spend wisely, no Rothen's or Svensson's need apply.

Along with expensive, older bosman's, and SPL based players.

Beleive me fellow bears but i for one aint shitting it as they cant even stump up the cash for n'guemo,As for us, we do need to strengthen but not as much as you think! maybe a wee bit of tweaking here an there but just the players who left,we have a brilliant team spirit within the sqaud and that to me is another league title,Remember no surrender,they dont scare us

Beleive me fellow bears but i for one aint shitting it as they cant even stump up the cash for n'guemo,As for us, we do need to strengthen but not as much as you think! maybe a wee bit of tweaking here an there but just the players who left,we have a brilliant team spirit within the sqaud and that to me is another league title,Remember no surrender,they dont scare us

:clap:

They are in a fuckin shit state,Robbie 'ave no got a medal' keane,'ave no got a medal' kamara,and 'ave no got a medal' n'guemo are all gone and need to be replaced :uk: keane finished top goalscorer for them after half a season on £65k pw he aint coming back.

they are full of continental shitebags on huge wages,i am not worried one bit about what they do (which i cant see as much) we will win our 3rd title in a row to git it right up that ginger wee fanny.

No Surrender

We need to add flair and pace to our squad and a good striker. We can do this hopefully. Make no mistake that wee ginger naff may be inexperienced, but he will add a lot of toughness to the Celtic squad.

We need to be ready. We need at a minimum to add creativity and a good striker to the team.

We need defensive cover, someone to rival Papac at left back. If Bougherra leaves then we need to replace him!

We need two wide men, one to play on the right and one on the left - they have to posses a bit of pace, ability, creativeness, directness and the ability to deliver a ball. We also need a striker, because what we have, Lafferty, Miller, Naismith, Fleck and Velicka just won't do.

We don't need squad players, we need quality, guys who come in and improve the first team, take us to a new level - unfortunately there isn't much chance of that, we don't have the money and I question the management's ability to spot, pick out and sign these players.

Over to them now to prove me wrong!

The mhedia suck the lurgan bigots rancid wee boaby regarding signings but if todays bargain rail signing is anything to go by then we've fcuk all tae worry aboot. mulgrew ???? :D:D:D:D Fcukin pissin maself laughin alreadies. The poison wee bhastard lennon only signed him because of his spat with Big Kyle Legend ! wee lenny wants a war, well the wee cunts gonna get it ! We're takin oor Country and oor city back this season fcuk them ! :sherlock:

We dont need to, we have a more or less settled team, although we do need a few signings to freshen things up

I would agree with this. :dry:

We need to add a bit of depth to the squad I'd say, but the quality we need is already there. Securing the title next season is something I'm fairly confident about as things stand. Celtic are still reeling from the catastrophe that was Mowbray and Lennon is untested as a manager under pressure - and there will be pressure on him, no doubt about it. Interesting times afoot to say the least, but suffice it to say that mackerel :clap: believes the crown remains firm on our heads next season. :21:

Is this the same sellick who are signing ageing frees and loanees despite having all these mullyons to spend?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing at them, laughing at them.

Sol Campbell - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Just had a look to see what they were like and keeping his options open)

Jimmy Bullard - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Injury Prone and keeping his options open)

Charlie Mulgrew - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (It's Charlie Mulgrew. Enough said)

Cha Doo Ri - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (MOST Definitely NOT a marketing gimmick)