Barcelona players

Cappa

Puyol and Pique forced a Barcelona shirt onto Fabregas yesterday when they were being paraded with the fans.

They've got to be the least classiest team ever when it comes to transfers. The amount of quotes from one of their players about their transfer targets is unreal, especially Xavi.

article-1294327-0A6B9B56000005DC-128_468x286.jpg

Agree this totally lacks class. That being said he's Catalan and of course he wants to play for Barcelona. As an Arsenal fan I'd be said to see him go because he is a fantastic player but they'll make a tidy profit off him and hopefully bring in someone else who can do a job. I don't think a Fabregas player is what Arsenal needs to be honest. They have plenty of creativity and flair, they need someone tough in the centre of the park. Someone in the mould of Patrick Vieira at the top of his form for Arsenal would be good :P

They're all good mates who went to the same academy as Fabregas and want to see him back there. Big deal.

Fancy a group of lads playing a prank on their mate while celebrating winning the world cup. IT'S MADNESS.

They're all good mates who went to the same academy as Fabregas and want to see him back there. Big deal.

Fancy a group of lads playing a prank on their mate while celebrating winning the world cup. IT'S MADNESS.

An Arsenal FC player under contract. Yeah, its only a joke..fuck sake.

Its got no class, no dignity. Everything Rangers stands for. You should know better.

I know it shows a similar amount of class like the English clubs show when they exploit loopholes in European countries to steal away the young talented players with the lure of more money. Long may it continue though as it's fucking there own countries prospects at the same time

An Arsenal FC player under contract. Yeah, its only a joke..fuck sake.

Its got no class, no dignity. Everything Rangers stands for. You should know better.

Boyhood Barcelona supporter has Barcelona shirt put on him by his boyhood team-mates for fun while celebrating. Again I have to say, big deal.

But thanks for telling me how I ought to think (tu)

Until they start making serious efforts to build a winning squad around him, Arsenal have no right to think Fabregas owes them anything. Is he supposed to waste the best years of his career coming third in an overhyped league? He knows this is absurd and so do his friends in Barcelona.