for all the negative folk

im noticing a good few people sayin they wont renew and they wont be givin any more money to the club we all love, if your not happy then walk away, but remember this, for the last 2 summers and the last 2 januarys how many times have we went heard all this? about celtic buyin these world beaters who were gonny win them the league, NO SURRENDER

See if u walk away from rangers then dont bother coming back!

half the folk on here saying that only remember the good days and when some bad news comes out of the club they start all this pish. i can honestly say im rangers till i die and i will never walk away from the club because i'm not a glory hunter and i love this fine club :h34rt:

half the folk on here saying that only remember the good days and when some bad news comes out of the club they start all this pish. i can honestly say im rangers till i die and i will never walk away from the club because i'm not a glory hunter and i love this fine club :h34rt:

Agreed even if we have a couple of bad years but can clear the debt and get these leeches off our back it would be worth it.

Rangers for ever regardless.

Let them do there moaning, they will all be back quick enough on Champs league nights annd for the cup finals.

Del we couldn't even sell out Ibrox for Champions League nights. That's the worrying thing

Let them do there moaning, they will all be back quick enough on Champs league nights annd for the cup finals.

Del we couldn't even sell out Ibrox for Champions League nights. That's the worrying thing

IIRC, the club admitted the pricing for the CL games last season was wrong.

Hopefully they will be reduced this year and more fans will be able to attend. The standard of opposition also helps.

Every individual has a right to walk away or be critical,negative or whatever they wish to do regards Rangers.

Personally, I'd still support my team even if we had to play in the 4th Division.

Just being able to watch Glasgow Rangers play football is an honour as far as I'm concerned....Winning is a bonus.:21::clap::pipe:

Hopefully they will be reduced this year and more fans will be able to attend. The standard of opposition also helps.

Last year we didn't exactly have the best of teams to draw these "group" of supporters out though Tumshie. Seville were the team from the top pot of seeds, hardly a big draw.

I cant even remember how much the tickets were Frankie, but i do remember paying less to watch Barcelona than i did to see Unirea.

Last year we didn't exactly have the best of teams to draw these "group" of supporters out though Tumshie. Seville were the team from the top pot of seeds, hardly a big draw.

I cant even remember how much the tickets were Frankie, but i do remember paying less to watch Barcelona than i did to see Unirea.

The tickets were £37 bud (tu)

How do you equate Glory Hunter to a fan that is fed up with Murray/Bain/Johnston ripping the pish out of the fans? 2 seperate issues mate. I've seriously considered cancelling my 2 season tickets as we were lied to yet again "We do not need to sell any players" - yet we can't offer one of our key assets a new contract?

Does that make me a Glory Hunter? Does it fuck. :21:

i can understand where people are coming from, everyone has a right to speak their mind.

as for myself i would never stop supporting rangers no matter what happens,

yes we would all like to see new players ome in but if they don"t its not the end of the world i still think our team is good enuff to win the spl next season.

who cares what the scum do bring in who they want, we have players that are willing to fight for our club and thats better than some wee asian or welsh fucker who has only heard of them on the news!!!

People have a right to show their frustration and anger but do it on here, do it by kicking your cat around or verbally abusing someone you dislike but don't disown your club by refusing to go to games because you don't like what's going on.

Over the past few years I have not been haapy with what is going on behind the scenes but I still stump up the money and time to travel from Northern Ireland to Glasgow each season. When the players step foot onto the pitch we have to give them the full support and backing regardless of what we think of Martin Bain, SDM...