Aberdeen disgrace!

Jelle1880

See Jelle's link - this is what we have to stand up against - Aberdeen fanzine site "...... please read - the words are offensive". How disgusting !

... and this site is linked with a football club ?

Aberdeen fans are absolute scum. Im going to write some angry emails to this site, which is about the best i can do.

Thats rather insulting to all the scum out there!

I mean not all of them are unfortunate enough to be Aberdeen fans! :rolleyes:

Disgraceful and extremely stupid, but what more can we expect from an Aberdeen website where 25% of the voters (at the time I was looking) voted for Hans fucking Gillhaus or whatever his name was as the best foreigner ever to play in Scotland. I voted for Laudrup championee

Here is my contribution - in reporting the matter to the media and authorities :

Note : Sent to (1) Daily Record, (2) SPL and (3) SFA. Someone needs to be held to account for this offensive headline. I urge others to send similar letters, being proactive is the only way to fight hatred !!

Dear Sir / Madam -

Can I bring to your notice an article on an Aberdeen FC fanzine website, which is purposefully offensive and insulting to those people who died a number of years ago at Ibrox.

The weblink is below and the news article, which is obviously written by editorial staff connected to the website, says it all -

"Aberdeen's Ibrox Disaster". This choice of words is inappropriate, grossly offensive, but obviously purposefully phrased to demean Rangers football club and those who died in the disaster. Aberdeen fans have a reputation for stirring hate and this blatant disrespect for the lives of those lost so many years ago is appalling and by it's association, now linked to Aberdeen Football Club. I am unsure as to whether or not the very words constitute a breach of the peace, however, you may wish to bring notice of same to the authorities.

The weblink is as follows : http://www.aberdeen.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=57444

I am also copying this message to the SFA / SPL for their information.

In an age where there is much animosity and hatred in society, it is incumbent upon good people to stand up and confront such individuals.

Best regards.

(Name and Address Supplied)

Bunch of sheep sh***ing to**pots.

This did make me laugh though,

"It`s a seven point gap now between the teams and whilst Rangers are far from a good team they do have a dedicated goal scorer and a tight defence".

and how our dedicated goalscorer put them to the sword. LOL.

A shocking indictment on a football club and its support who claim to "Stand Free" on bigotry and hatred.

Whilst their hatred of Rangers may not be of a sectarian nature....it is nonetheless every bit as poisonous as that which exists between the OF.

Well done Wienblue...can I say whoever wrote that article deserves everything the "internet legal beaks" can throw at him.

aberdeen are filth, i hate them

There is no words in the dictionary to explain how I feel

I would love to see the barstewards being victims of a nice wee suicide bomb Baghdad style....a really massive one (beer)

Here is my contribution - in reporting the matter to the media and authorities :

Note : Sent to (1) Daily Record, (2) SPL and (3) SFA. Someone needs to be held to account for this offensive headline. I urge others to send similar letters, being proactive is the only way to fight hatred !!

Dear Sir / Madam -

Can I bring to your notice an article on an Aberdeen FC fanzine website, which is purposefully offensive and insulting to those people who died a number of years ago at Ibrox.

The weblink is below and the news article, which is obviously written by editorial staff connected to the website, says it all -

"Aberdeen's Ibrox Disaster". This choice of words is inappropriate, grossly offensive, but obviously purposefully phrased to demean Rangers football club and those who died in the disaster. Aberdeen fans have a reputation for stirring hate and this blatant disrespect for the lives of those lost so many years ago is appalling and by it's association, now linked to Aberdeen Football Club. I am unsure as to whether or not the very words constitute a breach of the peace, however, you may wish to bring notice of same to the authorities.

The weblink is as follows : http://www.aberdeen.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=57444

I am also copying this message to the SFA / SPL for their information.

In an age where there is much animosity and hatred in society, it is incumbent upon good people to stand up and confront such individuals.

Best regards.

(Name and Address Supplied)

good letter I sometimes thnk its worse between us n the Sheep than between us and the Timmies

The Aberdeen fans were a disgrace on Saturday, But they were also alot of our own fans at halftime in the govan front chantin ICF if we dont cut this out were going to get chucked out of europe and deducted points from the league we need to start with our own club :box:

The Aberdeen fans were a disgrace on Saturday, But they were also alot of our own fans at halftime in the govan front chantin ICF if we dont cut this out were going to get chucked out of europe and deducted points from the league we need to start with our own club :box:

Didn't hear that mate, although i am in the East Enclosure, but if that is the case then we are as bad as them. About time we stand up to people like that and ask them what they think shouting stupid things like that will achieve except a ban.

Looks like someone's complaints have been acted upon, as the article's title is now "Aberdeen's Disaster" rather than the earlier reported "Aberdeen's Ibrox Disaster". Had to laugh at the cheap shots (sheep shots?) taken at Sebo at the end, though. Grabbing at any straws they can after their meltdown on Saturday :) (although to be fair, Filip does certainly supply his detractors with no small amount of ammo on that website).

The Aberdeen fans should of been banned from Ibrox years ago but McIntyre isnt big enough to do it but it was good to see the police get in2 them at weekend and arrest them and yet the media havent mentioned there singing in the weekend papers, switch it around if it was Rangers fans singing songs about an Aberdeen disaster then it sure would be mentioned

Vital Football admin removed the initial offensive 'pun' headline and are taking action against the editor involved.

Refrsehing to know that some positive action was taken - following the complaint. Let's continue to challenge - with fact !