Martin Bain!

Just met him in a pub in a Glasgow and happened to bump into our Chief Executive. Asked him what was happening with transfers, he replied "We're struggling'. I then said that's not very positive after paying my season book money he replied with " i know but you must have known we're struggling'. I know people won't believe this but ask all the KPL boys i phoned with rage and tears after i spoke with him. Sorry in advance. There was more!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just met him in a pub in a Glasgow and happened to bump into our Chief Executive. Asked him what was happening with transfers, he replied "We're struggling'. I then said that's not very positive after paying my season book money he replied with " i know but you must have known we're struggling'. I know people won't believe this but ask all the KPL boys i phoned with rage and tears after i spoke with him. Sorry in advance. There was more!!!!

Spill.... :wink:

his reply to your statement that youve already bought your seasonbook is classic Bain, total bile, "you must have known we were struggling" :anguish: its hard to have sympathy for the fans who give these charlatans their moey but i do, they love our club just like us all and this is what we/they get

the guys a prick, whether this story is true or not, Bain is still an arsehole who gets paid too much money for ruining our club

I hate the cunt

do they let wee underage nuggets in the pubs now?

Are you trying to tell me that it took a chance meeting with Martin Bain in a Glesca' pub to be informed that we are struggling with transfers?

I think 99.999% of RM members could have told you that fact a lot earlier than MB could have done.

PS. Did the miserable cunt buy you a Pint seeing as how you had forked out all your readies on a ST to keep him employed?:craphead:

Kpl phoned me at 8pm last night raging after this happened. He asked me to post it as he said he would be accused of being a tim sadly he was right. For the record he's a good mate of mine who travels all over europe watching us play as rangersgary will vouch for. Hopefully he gets an apology from the people who wrongly said it. Oh and for the record I believe him about permatan

Pish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taig or no taig. Utter pish.

i know this guy and will vouch 100% that this happened even though i wasnt there

he phoned me in a rage after it , i told him to remember we watch rangers every week because we love the team ,bain watches rangers because of 400,000 reasons

I can believe half of it but not a glasgow pub sadly. Worked in his house for a couple of months after the fire. He seems a really nice genuine guy. Just wish he had a brain in his head if its true he drinks in a glasgow pub