Transfer rumour section

Any chance one of the mods can reopen this for the summer please? I'm sick of entering the Bears Den and seeing randsom lists of players who have nothing to do with Rangers. At least if they're all concentrated in one section its easier to just avoid it completely.

Cheers guys (tu)

Ok this is off a transfer rumour site so dunno if its true but the young french defender supposedly shown round Murray Park, also there supposedly was, i dont belive im writing this, but Gattusos agent!!!! And also of from said site Eagles to sign aswell as Tonge and Sol Bamba. Looks like Boogie might be off. It is silly season after all

Ive just checked the twitter thing and it does seem to be genuinely Ally- theres twitter messages from alan mcnally and rio ferdinand- so who knows maybe we are gettinh a new player in?! It might also be Jack Wilshire or Aaron Ramsey if hes back from injury? Or shock horror Danny liverpool Wilson!

The transfer section was full ae shite from football-rumours, so rightly it has not been brought back!

Instead we fill the BEars Den wae shite from football-rumours and of course hundreds of suggestions that are completely pointless. <cr>

If the transfer section isn't going to be re-opened then I would like to thank the person that came up with adding ***sourced***, ***rumour***, ***member rumour*** etc. to the sub titles of potential transfers. Helps a lot!

It also means that those of us with less time in our hands don't need to trawl through members suggestions, most of which are quite silly and the rest completely pointless. :blush:

So thank you kindly. :praise:

If the transfer section isn't going to be re-opened then I would like to thank the person that came up with adding ***sourced***, ***rumour***, ***member rumour*** etc. to the sub titles of potential transfers. Helps a lot!

It also means that those of us with less time in our hands don't need to trawl through members suggestions, most of which are quite silly and the rest completely pointless. :blush:

So thank you kindly. :praise:

That's what we will be doing from now on - I have already edited a few titles.

Ive just checked the twitter thing and it does seem to be genuinely Ally- theres twitter messages from alan mcnally and rio ferdinand- so who knows maybe we are gettinh a new player in?! It might also be Jack Wilshire or Aaron Ramsey if hes back from injury? Or shock horror Danny liverpool Wilson!

[/quute

Another gers fan sucked into this fake ally mcoist twitter page lol :pipe: