Is it developing into a gang fight ? We've got bigger

gang than you ? Celtic ain't signing any quality just more players at the moment. Scunthorpe player? Bet if you asked your average yahoo he couldn't point Scunthorpe out on the map ? In fact neither could I ! :sherlock:

ive been in scunny as my mates wee brother played for them

shitty wee place but a good bar in players lounge :beer1:

spoke to a qpr fan today who thinks hooper is a decent player

gang than you ? Celtic ain't signing any quality just more players at the moment. Scunthorpe player? Bet if you asked your average yahoo he couldn't point Scunthorpe out on the map ? In fact neither could I ! :sherlock:

Hooper is their best signing of the lot, pretty gutted they've got him cos I've always liked him as a player and was hoping he would go to a good club eventually :(

Panic buying.

I bet that little bigot cunt doesn't even know his best eleven yet, and he won't do for a few weeks. Problem (for them) is that they've got one of their biggest games of the season in 24 hours.

I can see Braga shagging them.

Panic buying.

I bet that little bigot cunt doesn't even know his best eleven yet, and he won't do for a few weeks. Problem (for them) is that they've got one of their biggest games of the season in 24 hours.

Hope so but not sure about that but watched and listened to wee lenny on the box at 6 pm he is like a rabbit in the headlights. :sherlock:

Panic buying.

fact is papa that they will have a better team than last season, no question about it

under the wee bigot they will fight for 90mins plus injury time, and as we know from our last few seasons, thats worth maybe 8-10 points a season at least maybe

we have the better team, but they have the better squad the now

Panic buying.

fact is papa that they will have a better team than last season, no question about it

under the wee bigot they will fight for 90mins plus injury time, and as we know from our last few seasons, thats worth maybe 8-10 points a season at least maybe

We have the better manager, don't go forgetting that.

Our squad, even now, only needs two or three players with the level of youth we have coming through. Lennon's been buying in as many as possible because they had to.

I look forward to their 1-8-1 formation with the amount of midfielders they have. I cannot say I'm overly worried yet.

I don't think Hooper is a panic buy, they needed a goalscorer and they have bought one. He may do well, he may flop, time will tell. IMO they have made a few decent signings, some shit ones aswell - end of the day, you never know how they will settle, and it's what we do that is more important.

Braga have also sold players and brought others in, so they are pretty much in the same situation as celtc. They certainly wont give them a doing!

Panic buying.

We have the better manager, don't go forgetting that.

Our squad, even now, only needs two or three players with the level of youth we have coming through. Lennon's been buying in as many as possible because they had to.

I look forward to their 1-8-1 formation with the amount of midfielders they have. I cannot say I'm overly worried yet.

the signings we make are critical

we have to make them and they have to be first team players

the next 5 weeks will be very very tense for us

They're buying people who played at the world cup mostly. Really though... that Celtic team NEEDED those signings because were that much better than them (as is) already.

The 2 South Africans and Jelavic would be very good signings, and as much as it sounds like a cliche, i'd say those 3 are better head to head than any of their signings.

2 proven goalscorers and a centre half who looks to have good potential.

What do we have to fear? their whole coaching team is inexperienced. Are we forgetting we have the best Goalkeeper, Defender, midfielder in the league. My only concern would be where is the extra goal power coming from but right now we have until the end of August to sort that out.

He's bought player on World cup merit so far, which means fuck all. He's got half of Moggys duds and his new guys to blend in. We are looking for guys who can actually improve a position, he's just bought cunts with the thought well they might end up being brilliant. 3 in a row easy.

gannae nail maself tae the mast here and say he'll be shite like the rest of their signings ! :sherlock:

They've spent more than they can afford imho... and with Braga putting them out of the CL qualifiers, big pressure already.

I can't believe they thought they got an easy tie? Dhimwits.. the lot of them.

What do we have to fear? their whole coaching team is inexperienced. Are we forgetting we have the best Goalkeeper, Defender, midfielder in the league. My only concern would be where is the extra goal power coming from but right now we have until the end of August to sort that out.

He's bought player on World cup merit so far, which means fuck all. He's got half of Moggys duds and his new guys to blend in. We are looking for guys who can actually improve a position, he's just bought cunts with the thought well they might end up being brilliant. 3 in a row easy.

You just hit the nail on the head mate. Well said and spot on. (tu)

Lennon's signings are no better than Mowbray's, however Lennon will be able to motivate his players a bit more than Monkeyheid. I'm not worried about their squad but how small a squad we currently have, hopefully the squad will be strengthened without anymore departures.

Juarez and Hooper are good signings but Mulgrew is absolute pish.

Hopefully Lennon doesn't see anything in Ki because I personally reckon he could be a quality player.