The officials no more French signings thread

Duds: Rothen, Fanfan, Charbonnier, Letizi, N'Diaye, Rodriguez

Did awrite: Darcheville, Clement, Boumsong, Cousin, Guivarch (sorta)

there's more cannae be arsed thinking of them...

Where'd we get Sebastien Rozenthal from? because if it's from a French club then i win...

Duds: Rothen, Fanfan, Charbonnier, Letizi, N'Diaye, Rodriguez

Did awrite: Darcheville, Clement, Boumsong, Cousin, Guivarch (sorta)

there's more cannae be arsed thinking of them...

Where'd we get Sebastien Rozenthal from? because if it's from a French club then i win...

Rozental was from chile

i hate the french, disgusting arrogant bastards, let downs the lot of them from boli, to charbonnier, to bonnisell, to guivarch to le guen to fuckin fan fan and rodriguez

get them to fuck

only thing they do to us is take our money, darcheville was ok, maybe the best and even then he was a striker who didnt score as much as he should have, i thought he was pretty average

fuckin shite

say no to the frogs

i hate the french, disgusting arrogant bastards, let downs the lot of them from boli, to charbonnier, to bonnisell, to guivarch to le guen to fuckin fan fan and rodriguez

get them to fuck

only thing they do to us is take our money, darcheville was ok, maybe the best and even then he was a striker who didnt score as much as he should have, i thought he was pretty average

fuckin shite

say no to the frogs

My bird is French :angry:

Though she is a disgusting arrogant bastard to be fair

get them to fuck

fuckin shite

say no to the frogs

My bird is French :angry:

Though she is a disgusting arrogant bastard to be fair

that about sums you up sir

:wink:

only joking mucker

(tu)