Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Hello Hello just signed up :clap:

3000 and odd posts for a guy that is not (yet) our player :lol: I really hope we get this guy as he looks quality and a better all round player than Boyd ever was, with any luck we will iron out the problems he has with Rapid and will be in the squad for the Killie game

Hi Andy. Welcome to the forum Andy. You must first swear oath to the Queen before being accepted Andy. xESqxTvn.gif

3000 and odd posts for a guy that is not (yet) our player :lol: I really hope we get this guy as he looks quality and a better all round player than Boyd ever was, with any luck we will iron out the problems he has with Rapid and will be in the squad for the Killie game

Are you the same andy i snogged on canal street :wink:

Welcome to the site.

125 pages for someone who hasn't signed!!

Imagine this place was around for the MoJo signing

If it was around back then at least the fans on the forum wouldn't crumble at being told not to a sing naughty songs :sherlock:

Are you incinerating summit?

Aye, your a bigot :wink:

Not Guilty :sherlock::lol:

HAHA i thought i would give you a nice welcome lol.

If it was around back then at least the fans on the forum wouldn't crumble at being told not to a sing naughty songs :sherlock:

Season book outside Ibrox.

That was quite funny ya dick :craphead:

That was quite funny ya dick :craphead:

:D

HAHA i thought i would give you a nice welcome lol.

lol thanks for that mate

at least a deal ha been agreed with the club now just down to the player

Sorry, I'm just in from work. Do we know a deal has been agreed?

Apparently so, at the start of the stv news it said we had given Rapid an ultimatum, by the time the sport started it said a fee was agreed, we wait and see mate