Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I am almost getting to the stage where I admit he is not coming :disappointment:

he is now stalling on the contract offer (supposedly), he's after £20k a week ?, ffs he is clearly waiting on an EPL team to come in for him

give this deal til minight, then if he hasn't agreed to join, we should walk away & start looking at other options, ie players who want to come here

no-one holds Rangers Football Club to ransom, especially an average Austrian team ffs

Shut this shite down till there is more news!! what a waste of time and what a bunch of fanny's we are going to look like 150-200 pages for someone that wnt ever play in a Rangers jersey.

HE'S AWAY ON NT DUTY, so there's not gonna be an answer for a couple of days.

exactly! I expect this all done by Thursday night, so he will start on Saturday

Pretty sure they still have mobile phone's when on int duty

Doubt Bilic would let his players discuss transfers and be speaking to agents etc. while they're on NT duty tbh, we'll probably have to wait a couple of days, Thursday or Friday probably we'll get an answer.

Doubt Bilic would let his players discuss transfers and be speaking to agents etc. while they're on NT duty tbh, we'll probably have to wait a couple of days, Thursday or Friday probably we'll get an answer.

Its only a friendly.

Its only a friendly.

aye but he only has a few chances to see his team before the euro qualis

Hi all,

Long time reader first time poster!

Fellow Gers please be patient over this. The lad is with his countrymen preparing for his national team's game.

I have a few contacts in Austria through work and one is a huge rapid fan and he is 110% certain that the player is ours. Rapid are chasing Etien Velikonja to replace the big man.

Please my fellow bears be patient. He will be awesome for us.

Peace out

Hi all,

Fellow Gers please be patient over this. The lad is with his countrymen preparing for his national team's game.

I have a few contacts in Austria through work and one is a huge rapid fan and he is 110% certain that the player is ours. Rapid are chasing Etien Velikonja to replace the big man.

Peace out

Ok.........

Hi all,

Peace out

Now he is a player that we should be looking at

Hi all,

Peace out

I feel a lot calmer now..... :craphead: