Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

So .. what, 3 weeks of negotiations were just for show.

I honestly believe there (so called) are Rangers fans who take greater delight in seeing us fail in thing like this so they can go "See ... told you so !!"

angry.gif

You really just cant handle the truth mate.

We have not signed him or anybody and looks like that will continue, but if it helps you to have a go at people telling the truth then fair play to you.

Only 1 man to blame for this and it's Jelavic. rangers had the price and wages agreed it was jelavic who wanted a pay-off from Rapid. Never mind we move on

If you're due money around the supposed £150k mark, are you going to just let it go for a quick raise?

You really just cant handle the truth mate.

We have not signed him or anybody and looks like that will continue, but if it helps you to have a go at people telling the truth then fair play to you.

Bollocks.

You are one of the main offenders of the type of fan Ace was on about.

If you're due money around the supposed £150k mark, are you going to just let it go for a quick raise?

Never said he wasn't entitled to it but that's not the fault of Martin Bain or Rangers as some people in this thread believe. I'm not Bain's biggest fan but what do some people want him to do exactly. The deal was agreed with the only stumbling block being this pay-off that was between Rapid and Jelavic

Yeah i agree with you, i'm one of the main offernders pointing out facts and truths, too much for some folk on here.

No, you just love to be all doom and gloom and are almost cock-a-hoop when any deal falls through so you can tell us all you said that would happen.

No, you just love to be all doom and gloom and are almost cock-a-hoop when any deal falls through so you can tell us all you said that would happen.

Mate grow up, were all annoyed this has happened, just dont have a go at me just because i can use my brain to work out we will never pay £4m for 1 player.

Never said he wasn't entitled to it but that's not the fault of Martin Bain or Rangers as some people in this thread believe. I'm not Bain's biggest fan but what do some people want him to do exactly. The deal was agreed with the only stumbling block being this pay-off that was between Rapid and Jelavic

I'm with you on that one, Bain can't be faulted for what he tried to do.

As little as we do know, he did go out there twice and get a fee and terms agreed, but Jelavic wanted more and I get the feeling Rapid are tighter than a nun's when it comes to money.

Mate grow up, were all annoyed this has happened, just dont have a go at me just because i can use my brain to work out we will never pay £4m for 1 player.

You've already claimed that we won't sign anyone at all this window, so how is that not being all doom and gloom?

We're in advanced talks with Beattie at the very least, but don't let a FACT get in the way of your whining.

We'll never pay £4m for a player? We paid £3.5m for Lafferty, not counting signing on fee and wages. Chances are he's cost us way over £4m already.

Truth ... so the fact that we HAD bid £4m for a player & that bid WAS accepted isn't true then.

What, if the deal went ahead we were going to say ... "we didn't bid that, you must've been dreaming" doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Have a go but it will not change the fact we have not signed a player and have only 13 or 14 players for 2moro. FACTS.

So the fact that we still have 18 days of the tranfer window left to sign a player means nothing.

We should have rushed into buying players as soon as the window opened .. not waiting to see who would become available, that what you were after?

He obviously does not want to sign for Rangers regardless of the pish he has spouted.

If he REALLY wanted to join a club in the CL and challenging for trophies every year then a pay off from Rapid Vienna would not be needed.

So the fact that we still have 18 days of the tranfer window left to sign a player means nothing.

We should have rushed into buying players as soon as the window opened .. not waiting to see who would become available, that what you were after?

No. He's happy just now because he can spout his pish that we've not signed anyone so far.

When we sign someone, he'll either slate the club for buying them or go very quiet.

Truth ... so the fact that we HAD bid £4m for a player & that bid WAS accepted isn't true then.

What, if the deal went ahead we were going to say ... "we didn't bid that, you must've been dreaming" doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

rapid vienna never confirmed that a deal was agreed 4 million fee was never agreed as long as bain conducts our transfer dealings we will continue to go nowhere and i wouldn't be surprised if the beattie and smith deals have fell through we're would that leave us the way the board has treated walter has been nothing short of disgusting i for 1 would not blame him if he resigned