Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

My interpretation is 'cancelled the deal'. What you say is definitely possible, but I reckon he would have actually said that were it true - 'the ball is in Jelavic's court' or something along those lines.

I'm not sure about those reports to be honest. I think alot of it is journalists making educated guesses as to why the deal has drawn on for so long. Regarding the agreed fee and contract, they had to write something in their daily updates on Monday and Tuesday. Expecting a deal to be concluded later in the week, they took a punt.

"The 24-year-old has been quoted as saying a switch to Scotland may still happen in the next few days, but any movement will now have to come from his camp."

again it could just be journalists filling column inches, but let's hope not! (tu)

My interpretation is 'cancelled the deal'. What you say is definitely possible, but I reckon he would have actually said that were it true - 'the ball is in Jelavic's court' or something along those lines.

I'm not sure about those reports to be honest. I think alot of it is journalists making educated guesses as to why the deal has drawn on for so long. Regarding the agreed fee and contract, they had to write something in their daily updates on Monday and Tuesday. Expecting a deal to be concluded later in the week, they took a punt.

Maybe.

There's so much conjecture that it's difficult to have an opinion without someone pointing out that we have no facts on which to base our opinions. That's always going to be the case when you support one of the Old Firm as the press make so much money from us, they need to constantly attempt to sell papers with sensationalised headlines, when in truth they often know fuck all like the rest of us. :wink:

As far as Rangers are concerned the deal is dead

If Jelavic and his agent approach us in the next couple of weeks and indicate that the deal is now possible, then we may go back in

please show me on rangers.co.uk where bain says this. if you cant, deal is not dead!

please show me on rangers.co.uk where bain says this. if you cant, deal is not dead!

They wont post a negative story like that on the site

They had to with the Eagles deal because they made the mistake of plastering all over it he was up for negotiations.

They wont post a negative story like that on the site

They had to with the Eagles deal because they made the mistake of plastering all over it he was up for negotiations.

they have tho, they sent a text saying still working on the deal - so far as i am concerned, deal isnt dead :)

If the deal is dead why haven't Rangers said this. I saw this story and it seems the only source that has it is the glasgow evening times and they mostly write pish stories. As i said before untill Bain or Rangers say it is dead i'll stay positive.

My Blackburn supporting friend says they are apparently in for him. Clearly Jela would rather go there given his statements about dreaming of playing in the EPL. Maybe he is just stalling a little to give them time.

I'm still not that confident, I hope it happens so much though.