Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

There's only one team him and his agent would get on a playing for :21:

agree mate, hopefully hes on that playing earlier tomorrow for his medical to be finished, i realy want him plain on sunday.

liewell speaking to a player before getting a bid accepted??? is that not illegal?

<cr>

His agent just thought he would waste money travelling to the piggery to talk to a club who have never made an official bid for the player who incidentally declared he wanted to move to their more successful rivals across the city (tu)

Makes sense eh :lol:

His agent just thought he would waste money travelling to the piggery to talk to a club who have never made an official bid for the player who incidentally declared he wanted to move to their more successful rivals across the city (tu)

Makes sense eh :lol:

:)

only in a deluded t*rriers mind m8

(tu)

We wont sign anyone before the transfer window shuts,it's all show,funny how Eagles gets a tour then we sell Thomson.

The club are just doing this so they can say they tried to get players in but they fell through due to wage demands etc

Remember posts like this before we signed Beattie ?

That's not a posters actual quote but as close as i can remember from what I've read.

These folk going to come out and hold their hands up now ? :lol:

TELL ALL THE TIMS YOU KNOW

WE'VE GOT VLADAMIR WEISS AND YOU'VE NO

JELAVIC UP FRONT

WEE LENNONS A CUNT

AND ITS GONNA BE 3 IN A ROW

on a more serious note,,,i cant wait to see weiss whippin balls in for jelavic! i now feel that we are possibly stronger this season than we were last season and the team will have more balance to it with weiss on the wing!!

HERE WE GO,,,,TO 3 IN A ROW