Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

if rangers have called a press conferance for 12ish tomorrow he must be in scotland allready. welcome jela.

how do people know there is a press conference for 12 tomorrow? just wondering :BELM:

I know it's hypothetical but what if he fails the medical at Murray Park?

He can't sign for us nor go back to Vienna, he'd be fucked.

Over a quarter of a million people have viewed this thread, that's over half of Glasgow's population, crazy.

i am 100% sure he won't fail his medical. this guys already played about 10 games this season, scoring 5 or 6 goals.

and even if he does fail, it'll be swept under the carpet. there's no chance he's leaving glasgow now! :wink:

have to have a post in this before it is put away. im fucking buzzing for this season, 2 cups and a final 16 of the champions league. mon the gers

who said it's going to be put away? :huh:

I could piss my pants with anticipation of seeing him banging them in for us.

How many folk thought we would be talking about Beattie,Weiss and Jelavic in a Rangers shirt when we were losing Boyd,Wilson,Thommo and also when Eagles turned his nose up at us ?

Be afraid Celt*c,very afraid.

Low life Peter Lawell had talks with Jelavics agent this afternoon offering more money for him to move to them. Typical bead rattling low life scumbag.

There's been a hellish amount of absolute shite posted in this thread over the past god knows how long.......but that has to be the worst. Sheer crap, not a word of truth in it, not even a syllable!!

If you believed your mate then you are without doubt the thickest c@nt on this planet!!

No offence mate, but please!!

I could piss my pants with anticipation of seeing him banging them in for us.

How many folk thought we would be talking about Beattie,Weiss and Jelavic in a Rangers shirt when we were losing Boyd,Wilson,Thommo and also when Eagles turned his nose up at us ?

Be afraid Celt*c,very afraid.

Yep the mood has changed still the odd suicidal merchant but u cant plz every1 & yes septic are brickin it now they thought they had it easy wen we were losing players now were replacing them & with quality players too keep them comin Sir Walter :uk::praise: :praise: :praise: