Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

TBH Jelavic could go down in history as the greatest Ranger that never was

Mate.. that is the most sense (and funniest) I have read in this thread! ffs. +100 pages on a guy that is not a GERS player lol

Is there actually anything 'concrete'? i.e. Is the lad in Glasgow, is he coming to Glasgow to discuss personal terms? Or are we just in the same situation? Is Bain back here now?

Sorry for all the questions... just would be nice to get some answers?

Cheers! (tu)

If we have 4 mill to spend on one player.. I'd move on if we can't get him by Tuesday. No sense 'tying' up this cash on this 'problematic' transfer soap opera. Plenty of other players out there.

No-one on here knows!

Mate.. that is the most sense (and funniest) I have read in this thread! ffs. +100 pages on a guy that is not a GERS player lol

Never as good as Jardel :craphead:

Edit: fucker somebody beat me to it!

Never as good as Jardel :craphead:

Edit: fucker somebody beat me to it!

Sorry dude!

well walter said monday, its monday and still nothing, whats the point in bain being there if he and us are getting the run around? they could have easily done that here over the phone, internet, msn.

waste of playing fayre

Waist off.

Is there actually anything 'concrete'? i.e. Is the lad in Glasgow, is he coming to Glasgow to discuss personal terms? Or are we just in the same situation? Is Bain back here now?

Sorry for all the questions... just would be nice to get some answers?

Cheers! (tu)

If we have 4 mill to spend on one player.. I'd move on if we can't get him by Tuesday. No sense 'tying' up this cash on this 'problematic' transfer soap opera. Plenty of other players out there.

No-one on here knows!

At this rate, I'll settle for fresh rumours tbh. (tu)

All very tedious.

well walter said monday, its monday and still nothing, whats the point in bain being there if he and us are getting the run around? they could have easily done that here over the phone, internet, msn.

waste of playing fayre

MSN ? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I don't get it <cr>

waste of playing fayre

MSN ? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I don't get it <cr>

how long is this going to take c'mon rapid its either yes or no stop draging this on

Why the laughter at MSN :lol:?

Pretty effective way of communicating, especially if they are using webcams and what not, saves anyone having to go anywhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cyber over webcam :craphead:

LMAO I GET IT NOW!

:BELM: