Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Im not giving up hope of us signing him, he clearly wants to come, rapid are holding off from paying him and they will have one unhappy player on their books if they try keep him, so im still possitive he will be a ger by the end of this transfer window, maybe just be the 31st aug for it

He may still arrive, but the ball is in him and Rapids court. We will clearly make no further contact.

I do, however, fail to see how we thought a player we were willing to pay 4 million for would accept 15k in wages.

He may still arrive, but the ball is in him and Rapids court. We will clearly make no further contact.

I do, however, fail to see how we thought a player we were willing to pay 4 million for would accept 15k in wages.

why not?

He's reported to be on 3k per week at Rapid so guess they thought a jump up to 15k would be good. Never know he might accept it we'll just have to wait and see.

i think thats what the wee guy fishing is for

but it would should not surprise us in the slightest, im kind of expecting them to go for him now

their fans are already talking about it :(

Think there more interested in craig bellend if city will loan him out

but it would should not surprise us in the slightest, im kind of expecting them to go for him now

imagine if he did sign for them!!

fuckin hell :anguish:

You dont half talk a lot of shite. So its Bellamy and jelavic up front. You've got the fucking cheek to say to me that I went up in your estimation, shove it !!

why don`t people understand that the bellamy deal would only be till christmas . no use to anyone.

he going to go to fulham.

I still think we might get jelavic but to be honest I`m not really bothered as I`d prefer we spent the money on a left winger .

still got a sneaky suspicion that jelavic will be lining up with beattie and miller before september... :blush:

Now.. that'd be fantastic. SPL sewn up by December methinks? And I better book my flights now for the CL final!

Nice to dream -- but we'd walk the league for the next 3 years minimum -- while the scum will be broke! ffs.. And I thought we were supposed to be in Administration by now?

It's already Walter 1-0 lemon