Still looking for ex-Ger Neil Caldwell

durranty

TRYING HARD TOO GET HOLD OF EX GER NEIL CALDWELL WHO PLAYED IN ONE FIRST TEAM MATCH IN THE MID 90S, NEED HIS AUTOGRAPH TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION OF HAVING AUTOS OF EVERY PLAYER WHO HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE FOR THE 1ST TEAM SINCE GRAEME SOUNESS CAME TO IBROX IN 1986 , IF ANYONE CAN HELP OR HAS A GENUINE AUTOGRAPH THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT CHEERS

Will be difficult to find, but all the best. I have a similar hobby with Rangers goalkeeper tops, i know the pain your going through! All the best.

EDIT: also, have you tryed contacting Petershill FC? - he played there up until about 4/5 years ago...maybe someone at the club still knows him?

Nice collection mate im sure you will get his somewhere .. hopefully

i have pictures of him waiting to get signed if anyone can put me in contact or he can get in contact himself we could meet up before or after a game to get them signed and i would be happy

i have found it easier to get guys like stuart munro wrote to him in australia , wrote to van vossen in holland and gatusso in italy plus various others like andy dibble at rotherham all replied you would think it would be easy to get hold of a local guy

• 2 weeks later...

orig-11229041.jpg

turnoffcaps-lock.jpg

Good luck, sounds quite a collection...

thanks i am a real gers anorak have thousands of autographs over 200 different signed mccoist items and loads of most other players BUT CANT GET A HOLD OF NEIL CALDWELL

• 1 month later...

bump still searching for neil ,was at derek parlanes dinner last night and got graeme fyfe signature a 1st but NEED NEIL CALDWELL TO COMPLETE SET OF EVERY 1ST TEAM GER FROM 1986 ,GOT PICS HERE TO BE SIGNED AND CAN GET COPIES FOR NEIL IF HE WANTS THEM PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW NEIL ASK HIM TO GET IN TOUCH CHEERS