Shay Given & Craig Bellamy

mrmytto

As you know, it's international week currently, well maybe not a week but you get the jist.

Whilst watching SSN, I have noticed that whilst getting interviewed, both Given and Bellamy have burst-out and basically spat the dummy, whilst at the same time, trying to put pressure on the Man City manager and coaching staff.

Shay given said something along the lines of, "If I'm not in the starting eleven on Saturday, then I will look to peruse my career elsewhere."

Whilst Bellamy hit-out saying, "If I'm not in the managers final 25 man squad for the upcoming Premier League season then I may quit football altogether."

Both have said the above, or something along those lines whilst away with their respective international teams.

Personally if I were Manchini, I wouldn't start Given and I'd leave out Bellamy the said final 25 man squad, just to 'call their bluff,' to see their actions and to see if they would actually stick to their word.

Thoughts on this?

Given said "I'm 34 and at this stage in my career I need to be playing regular first team football, I don't have ages left."

Is that excusable or should be get his head down and fight for his position?

They are both pricks but they are both great players and are both right imo to want a move if Given isnt first choice and if Bellamy isnt in the squad, he was probably their best player last season and is far too good not to get in the squad

Bellamy - total CUNT...however very fast and skilled player...

Given- Again- Total cunt...but easily one of the Top 3 keepers in the UK right now...

So, Man City should defo keep Given (Hart no where near as good) and see what they can get for Bellamy, as he will not be in the starting 11 there anytime soon!

I can see Bellamy either at Tottenham or perhaps even Spain or Italy somewhere...

Septic have NAE CHANCE at either one of the 2!!!