Poor Aiden Abuse Forced Him Out

minstral

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears Den?

But anyway he hasn't just got Rangers fans now. He has Lokomotiv, CSKA and Dynamo fans that will all hate him. Plus Spartak fans aren't keen on him:

'Supporters leader Ivan Katanaev said: "Who the hell is McGeady? He didn't play anywhere, except for Celtic, so why are we praying he joins our Spartak? He doesn't deserve this honour."'

Why not he does mention Ibrox.

'There was also a lot worse but I'm not going to go into that.'

Worse than 'I'm going to kill you'?!....Maybe arse-rape? Wait a minute, is he talking about his time at cellicboysclub?

:lol: F*nian rhat!

9.5M for him though :anguish:

Mate, you don't seriously think they got £9.5m for him, do you?

As has been said, that figure will include his wages over four years and add-ons. Of course Liewell is going to tell the unwashed that it was a lump sum of £9.5m, but stretching the truth with transfer fees is something they've been doing as early as when Alan Stubbs signed.

Mate, you don't seriously think they got £9.5m for him, do you?

As has been said, that figure will include his wages over four years and add-ons. Of course Liewell is going to tell the unwashed that it was a lump sum of £9.5m, but stretching the truth with transfer fees is something they've been doing as early as when Alan Stubbs signed.

paranoid much?

Some fans there hate everything Celtic stand for and everything I stand for as an Irish Catholic playing for Celtic

As somebody pointed out elsewhere, he's wrong, his grandad was an irish catholic.

Aids is a Scottish prick.