Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barazite(sp) was meant to have been awsome today

again? :)

hope we sign him

his contracts up in a year, wonder if hes worth going for permanently ? <cr>

this is where we see who really has contacts and sources :sherlock:

no one has a clue!

Flecky am trying to get hold of 1 of the players who would have played today young kal naismith mate, but no joy. Just hearing through the grapevine he had a bit of a whirl today. I dont know the real score but i did hear at 1 point it was 2-0 and i just said it was the sheff wed boy that scored to noise blue corn flake up lol.

I realy cant see a mix of boys and trialists thumping thistle 5-0(i know thistle aint great) but still

Flecky am trying to get hold of 1 of the players who would have played today young kal naismith mate, but no joy. Just hearing through the grapevine he had a bit of a whirl today. I dont know the real score but i did hear at 1 point it was 2-0 and i just said it was the sheff wed boy that scored to noise blue corn flake up lol.

I realy cant see a mix of boys and trialists thumping thistle 5-0(i know thistle aint great) but still

cheers bud, would love to know what the script was

the silence on this game speaks volumes for those who claim to have sources on here on every other topic though, eh

:)

(tu)

cheers bud, would love to know what the script was

the silence on this game speaks volumes for those who claim to have sources on here on every other topic though, eh

smile.gif

00000042.gif

TBF mate not even Efildo(sp) the guy who does the youth blog and is normaly good on the old trialist malarky hasnt posted. I had heard the dutch lad from Arsenal played very well but that may have been mates of mine reading hear FF or one of the other forums.

So im trying to get him but i dont know if i will hear. The report will be in the papers and uploaded tommorow tho.

Be funny if he scored a hat trick then we didnt sign him.

Killie played a pre season game, a think it was 16-0 and a trialist robin shroot scored a hat-trick and didny get a contract. A know its no exactly the same lol but if killie can be picky then who knows.

i know in a trialist but my mate(w.kinniburgh)who plays for thistle text me saying that welcome did score and was a big lump and not any better than what we've already got,he said the dutch boy was pish and that barazite played very well.