Bounce Game Today

CANUCKBEAR10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he scored a hat trick in a trial game?, thats a bad omen. gil blumstein scored 3 in a trial last year, and another 2 in another bounce game a few days later, and never got a deal

he's got a stupid name, though...

Tomorrows Daily record has Ian Maxwell saying that Barazite played really well "I'm sure Rangers will be pulling out all the stops to get him. He could be a key man for them and a massive influence in a creative role from midfield." and that Welcome did nothing...other than score 3 goals. "Welcome has all the requirements to be an effective target man as the one thing he showed was an instinct for goal." Etienne Esajas did nothing to impress apparently. Also we had a young Algerian Salim Kerkar(I think he scored too) recomended by Bougherra on trial and he believes he is a good prospect he is direct strong and talented, so some interesting news on these trialists I think Barazite could do a real job for us having seen him at Glentoran too he offers much needed creativity.

Tomorrows Daily record has Ian Maxwell saying that Barazite played really well "I'm sure Rangers will be pulling out all the stops to get him. He could be a key man for them and a massive influence in a creative role from midfield." and that Welcome did nothing...other than score 3 goals. "Welcome has all the requirements to be an effective target man as the one thing he showed was an instinct for goal." Etienne Esajas did nothing to impress apparently. Also we had a young Algerian Salim Kerkar(I think he scored too) recomended by Bougherra on trial and he believes he is a good prospect he is direct strong and talented, so some interesting news on these trialists I think Barazite could do a real job for us having seen him at Glentoran too he offers much needed creativity.

so a black kris boyd then...

Sounds like it "It's the kind of situation Kris Boyd found himself in. He'd be given a critical review yet he'd be carrying the match ball away with him at the end"

Thats what strikers are for right? I'll take that for 500-600k

Sounds like it "It's the kind of situation Kris Boyd found himself in. He'd be given a critical review yet he'd be carrying the match ball away with him at the end"

Thats what strikers are for right? I'll take that for 500-600k

around the same price as boyd when he arrived. anywhere near the same amount of goals, then make sure we get a good deal if he leaves. :)

(tu)

Get Barazite signed up asap, we need somebody with flair and creativity. I'd welcome Welcome too, just pawn Velicka off back to Hearts or some shit and hopefully we can wrap up the Jelavic deal too. Jelavic, Welcome, Beattie & Miller (tu) and might as well sign the wee Algerian kid too, if :wink: recommends him then i say sign him up :wink:. What position is the Algerian kid?

Goals win games.

It's the hardest part of footy as many punters and pundits have said over the yrs.

To say" he scored 3 but he's shite " (paraphrasing a bit there) is outrageous.

Hatricks are hard to come by in 11 aside footy

Goals win games.

It's the hardest part of footy as many punters and pundits have said over the yrs.

To say" he scored 3 but he's shite " (paraphrasing a bit there) is outrageous.

Hatricks are hard to come by in 11 aside footy

exactly. i'd pay the £500k for him. must be worth the gamble!

Bit ridiculous to say anyone who scores a hatty is shite IMO, even if its against the wee teams I think he's worth a deal

If the Jelavic deal is away I think I'd be happy with Welcome, Barazite, Benalouane, and possibly give Esajas a go but I'd rather Conway or someone a bit more consistent

Mphela and Khumalo wouldn't go a miss either, just no Tommy Smith please

Bit ridiculous to say anyone who scores a hatty is shite IMO, even if its against the wee teams I think he's worth a deal

If the Jelavic deal is away I think I'd be happy with Welcome, Barazite, Benalouane, and possibly give Esajas a go but I'd rather Conway or someone a bit more consistent

Mphela and Khumalo wouldn't go a miss either, just no Tommy Smith please

Music to my ears (tu) except the bit about giving Esajas a go. He's :anguish: by most accounts.

Music to my ears (tu) except the bit about giving Esajas a go. He's :anguish: by most accounts.

Yea mate I'm the same about Esajas, I'm not a fan from what I've seen, slow, weak and couldn't get a game for a relegated championship side, however if he's the only natural left winger we're in for and doesn't demand high wages I'd happily give him a chance, we have no natural wingers just now and he looks like he has a decent left peg on him from the vids, but I can just see him being a bit disappointing.

I'll happily give him a chance if we sign him though, just hope we get a few more exciting players signed up in the next few days like Barazite, Welcome and Benalouane.