• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen it

*doing cartwheels around the living room*

:)

I`m with you on that.

Flecky wait and see if Varga has played a part in all this. I know he has. We have not just hijacked celtics deal as the papers are saying as we have been in contact with weiss for weeks. I personally know some one who has played a part in this deal .

We are buzzing about this just now. He`s going to be a star for us this year.

I`m with you on that.

Flecky wait and see if Varga has played a part in all this. I know he has. We have not just hijacked celtics deal as the papers are saying as we have been in contact with weiss for weeks. I personally know some one who has played a part in this deal .

hope yer right

I`m with you on that.

The reports said we first made contact six weeks ago!

I agree that he's no world beater, but he's better than what we have in that area.

I'll just be glad to see someone in a Rangers top get the ball, square up to a full back, give them a few step overs, get to the byline and put a ball into the box.

The last time I saw that was.....jeezo, I'm only 24 and I can't actually remember. Neil McCann?

I'll just be glad to see someone in a Rangers top get the ball, square up to a full back, give them a few step overs, get to the byline and put a ball into the box.

The last time I saw that was.....jeezo, I'm only 24 and I can't actually remember. Neil McCann?

Ah yer forgetting Lee Martin, in all fairness, thats easily done :sherlock:

I know what you mean. McCann, Christ, I can remember Tommy McLean!

Ah yer forgetting Lee Martin, in all fairness, thats easily done :sherlock:

lee martin :lol:

your right its not hard, its actually very easy but it is still something our squads lacks embarrassingly enough

(tu)