Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

The wee Weiss bit on the welcome page is now a server error.

No doubt they were just testing it to put it up when he signs and one of us caught it.

Or, he doesn't like the look of the place :pipe:

He is officially at Murray park.

Frankie................how's your emotions about all this? You seem a calm person, i am an excitable person naturally. BUt this is how i remember feeling during the 80's when Souness came in and boought the English lads.

Granted, i live abroad and no matter what you do, you loose a certain amount of the "buzz" when not at home. I have been in Troon for the last few months and honestly, this is how it used to feel. We got "used" to big name signing,s so the buzz left us all i think.

But this is a brilliant feeling and something that totally revitalises me personally, not just towards the Rangers, but life in general. I phoned my missus and wee Girl and she is saying,"Papa i love you" today for the first time today. (i think you have a child about the same age as my wee girl, she was 2 on june 7th)So the 19th of August 2010 is a big day for me and not one i will forget............

Frankie................how's your emotions about all this? You seem a calm person, i am an excitable person naturally. BUt this is how i remember feeling during the 80's when Souness came in and boought the English lads.

Granted, i live abroad and no matter what you do, you loose a certain amount of the "buzz" when not at home. I have been in Troon for the last few months and honestly, this is how it used to feel. We got "used" to big name signing,s so the buzz left us all i think.

But this is a brilliant feeling and something that totally revitalises me personally, not just towards the Rangers, but life in general. I phoned my missus and wee Girl and she is saying,"Papa i love you" today for the first time today. (i think you have a child about the same age as my wee girl, she was 2 on june 7th)So the 19th of August 2010 is a big day for me and not one i will forget............

Nice one bruv

Well, given we've not signed anyone for 2 years then making a few signings (loan deals or not) is pretty exciting.

I'd prefer permament deals obviously but Weiss has a good pedigree and is exactly the type of out ball we need. Couple him with Jelavic, Miller and Davis, then we have a very nice attacking threat.

I'm delighted.

PS: Great news about the wee one. I have 2 girls, one 3 in October and the other 18 months at the same time, so know exactly how proud you'll be! Well done!

PPS: Hinkel out for 9 months for Celtic so they lose £1million fro any potential deadline day transfer.

Well, given we've not signed anyone for 2 years then making a few signings (loan deals or not) is pretty exciting.

I'd prefer permament deals obviously but Weiss has a good pedigree and is exactly the type of out ball we need. Couple him with Jelavic, Miller and Davis, then we have a very nice attacking threat.

I'm delighted.

PS: Hinkel out for 9 months for Celtic so they lose £1million fro any potential deadline day transfer.

yeah......i'd love Weiss to be permanent but we all know our predicament. But you never know. Ina year we might have had a big intake of new cash, the lad might love Glasgow and the Rangers and we might be able to keep him

It's a great day :21:

I'm delighted.

PS: Hinkel out for 9 months for Celtic so they lose £1million fro any potential deadline day transfer.

Don't know why they muppets wanted rid of him. He is probably their best, most consistent player and if he hadn't played for them I would take him at right back anyday.

yeah......i'd love Weiss to be permanent but we all know our predicament. But you never know. Ina year we might have had a big intake of new cash, the lad might love Glasgow and the Rangers and we might be able to keep him

It's a great day :21:

PS: Great news about the wee one. I have 2 girls, one 3 in October and the other 18 months at the same time, so know exactly how proud you'll be! Well done!