Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

This 00000042.gif I'll believe it when I see it come from our official club site and not before.

We certainly choose what rumours from the rhags to believe, don't we.....After all, if we believed the daily rhags, we've already signed Jelavic on 14 occasions so far. doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

When all the "rhags" break the same story and SSN say its nearly done its hard not to beleive them

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really glad he seems to be coming.

Just on a really boring technical point though - I wish the papers, posters on here, etc. would stop saying that Man City need to offload him to trim their sqauad to 25. Players under the age of 21 don't need to be registered in the new EPL regulations.

Usually you can tell when a rumour is bollocks, but this has been reported by so many news sources that it's goer 100%.

I expect him to be sitting on that big Rangers badge on the floor inside Ibrox shortly.

Not wanting to depress anyone but you dont suppose this is to cushion the blow of not signing Jelavic do you?

It may well be, not that I'd be too concerned.

Another winger and a versatile defender with the Jelavic money and we're laughing (tu)

Not wanting to depress anyone but you dont suppose this is to cushion the blow of not signing Jelavic do you?

I see where you are coming from, but I am the most confident I've been for the Jelavic deal than ever. He and his agent are really trying to push this through, I can't see him playing tonight.

He may well be on his way to Glasgow sometime today.

I see where you are coming from, but I am the most confident I've been for the Jelavic deal than ever. He and his agent are really trying to push this through, I can't see him playing tonight.

He may well be on his way to Glasgow sometime today.

Hope your right i am off to Glasgow shortly for a meeting may see him there :wink: lol

Thats not the greatest video tbh, the wee man looks all dressed up with nowhere to go

Forget the final ball, the fact that he is constantly got one thing on his mind, going at his defender, beating him and getting a ball in. He is the exact type of player we need and that was from a couple of seasons ago, he's improved since then.

Why do people cotinue to believe that the club does its transfer business with the fans in mind? It doesn't care what we think about the signings.

Let me just clarify. By that I mean any club, not just ours. Clubs don't sign people to make fans happy - they sign people to make the manager happy - and the manager is interested only in the team on the pitch being succesful.

Forget the final ball, the fact that he is constantly got one thing on his mind, going at his defender, beating him and getting a ball in. He is the exact type of player we need and that was from a couple of seasons ago, he's improved since then.

That video alone would not sell him to me. Tbh its not exactly edge of the seat stuff watching that. He actually only beat 1 man in the vid and ran the ball out of play. He is quick in it and im sure hes better than that, but lets be honest its not a great vid

That video alone would not sell him to me. Tbh its not exactly edge of the seat stuff watching that. He actually only beat 1 man in the vid and ran the ball out of play. He is quick in it and im sure hes better than that, but lets be honest its not a great vid

Don't worry, I'm sure no-one's signing him on the basis of that video.

Usually you can tell when a rumour is bollocks, but this has been reported by so many news sources that it's goer 100%.

I expect him to be sitting on that big Rangers badge on the floor inside Ibrox shortly.

I don't think that the rumour is bollocks, but he is reported to be flying in for TALKS about a move. Until everything is agreed...............

I don't think that the rumour is bollocks, but he is reported to be flying in for TALKS about a move. Until everything is agreed...............

I'd imagine fees and wages are agreed with Man City instead of the player when it comes to a loan move, all that's left to do is for him to agree to a loan.

And as he said when linked with Celtic, he would definitely be up for moving to Scotland. So I'm hopeful :)

I think your missing the point a bit tbh, that video was his league debut for City and was nearly 2 years ago!

The fact that hes got that confidence and clear ability with the ball at his feet, on his first ever league appearance, when the score was still only 1-0...shows the lad has talent.

He has since then played nearly every game for his country(including the world cup) made more appearances for City and spent half a season on loan at Bolton.

Hes far from a finished player but hes hands down better than any winger/wide attacking midfielder we have!