Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 3 players now I've suggested we sign and we've already signed one, Beattie. I suggested Jelavic, god knows what's happening and back in January I suggested we go in for a loan deal for Weiss but Bolton snapped him up

I have the eye!

Sorry for the Double post, but apparently a Herald writer reckons we'll get 'an impressive signing tomorrow'.

Think its Weiss.

http://twitter.com/jamesporteous

The word that give him the get out of jail free card is "could" so if he signs he will take credit, if he doesn't then he will be able to say that he didn't say it for definate.

Vladimir Weiss is a player I have suggested for a while now. He would be perfect for the RW position.

I have seen him become MOTM in a pre-season friendly against Barcelona at Camp Nou where he was excellent that day, I have seen him torture Jonny Evans at Windsor Park and become MOTM in that game, he played a couple of good games in the World Cup and he has done well for City anytime he has been on the pitch and has cored against Arsenal in the Carling Cup.

I would love us to sign him but there is a part of me that thinks as soon as he gets the ball a Darren Dods or Ross Tokely would break him in two.

You'e always saying that about players!